[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would it be weird to go to a bar and have a few beers in your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Would it be weird to go to a bar and have a few beers in your area?

I want to travel to different places and I'll likely go alone, so I wouldn't want to just stay in a hotel/hostel at night
>>
Not at all, but people may think your gf just left you or something
>>
>>71407464
>Would it be weird to go do the most normal activity in Western society?
Unless you're planning on driving after downing 4 pints, nobody gives a shit how you drink, man. Just that you pay in cash and tip if you plan on coming back to the same bar/pub.
>>
>>71407534
Why would anyone other than the bartender care how I pay?
>>
>>71407549
That's what I'm saying; the bartender is the only one who gives the slightest shit about you.
>>
>>71407603
Why do Americans serve beer in red cups at bars?
>>
File: 1437234138304.jpg (33KB, 409x377px) Image search: [Google]
1437234138304.jpg
33KB, 409x377px
>>71407673
>22:22:22
Damn, nigga. Straight up roasted me. I ain't even wanna fight, bruh.
>>
>>71407464
Well it's usually 3-4 times more expensive at bars so unless you're going to be social then yes, it's a bit weird.
>>
>>71407464
>Would it be weird to go to a bar and have a few beers in your area?

No, of course not.
>>
My plan would be to meet people online before traveling, Mexicans are extremely and sometimes even worryingly friendly so they'll invite you to dine with his family and sleep in his bed the night you've met one.
Otherwise don't go to bars (cantinas), they're extremely depressing and only old people go there, go to some trendy cheap restaurant near an university or in a hipster neighborhood and if you look alone and like a typical foreigner people will approach to you and make some small talk.
>>
>>71407464
>college town
nope
>>
>>71407464
no
>>
>>71407464

Alone? Yeah a bit, especially since I live in a small town.

>I want to travel to different places and I'll likely go alone, so I wouldn't want to just stay in a hotel/hostel at night

Meet people from the hostel and go out with them, getting dickered with people from a bunch of different nationalities is always fun
>>
>>71407464
Nah. People drink lots of beer in my state.
>>
>>71407464
it is okay here

if you go in one of those commie bar you could even get some friends or at least ppl to talking to
>>
it's the most belgian thing one can do
>>
>>71409338
>Meet people from the hostel and go out with them
what if they reject you and laugh at you?
what would you do?
>>
>>71412758
I met a belgian yesterday, great fellow. Even told me about this magic bus that sells beer. He rents it with some friends to go to the football matches.
>>
Not at all, but with a newspaper, a book or whatever it would look better
>>
>>71407534
>tipping someone for pouring you a drink
This has to be a joke right?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.