[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>reading Wired's interview with a Chinese-American mathematician

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: watch it.png (54KB, 570x363px) Image search: [Google]
watch it.png
54KB, 570x363px
>reading Wired's interview with a Chinese-American mathematician
>he says Chinese restaurants in NYC and San Francisco offer a different menu to laowais than to chinks
>the menu for chinks has tastier dishes and more options
why is this perfidy allowed?
>>
wtf I hate asians now
>>
it's because when I visit a Thai restaurant and get a 2/4 spicy dish it's fucking inedible

they have to adjust to the cold reality of their customer base
>>
Chinese immigrants are the most transparent fifth column on the planet. I'm not saying that every last one of them are spies or anything, but a disproportionate number of them value China over their "home" countries. That's why colonial governments in Southeast Asia used ethnically Chinese businessmen living in those countries to collect taxes. They could be trusted to not have any special sympathy for the other people in their country.
>>
not even we do that wtf we just make foreigners pay more
it's dumb too because afterwards everyone says japanese cuisine is better (it is) and doesn't go to the chinese since it has a bad reputation
>>
>>71405761
>not even we do that wtf we just make foreigners pay more

You also refuse to tip, even though you know full well that people in America tip, you bastards. Every other tourist group understands this except you.
>>
>>71402981
Nothing wrong with being a fifth column
>>
>>71405789
you only tip every now and then or when the service was exceptional and you really like the people otherwise you're going to end up tipping every time in every place and that is just ruinous

here's how it would be with you
>i am on holidays
>on morning i buy breakfast at the hotel, tip the waitress 2$
>at noon i go get a cheap meal, tip 2$ again
>order a drink at the beach-bar, leave 1$
>go to the bar at 5pm, leave 2$ again
>in the evening get a proper dinner in a good place, if it's really a good place and don't wanna be cheap it's a 5$
>go get a drunk in a bar afterwards, let's say i leave 3$
that makes fifteen fucking dollars a day, 15$, for like 30 days, meanwhile the average worker get like 50$ a day and the plane+hotel+taxis+visits are NOT cheap AT ALL

you'd have to be insane no thank you
yes i would better be considered "an asshole" by americans than be poor and tip every time

in any case don't worry i only visit poor countries usa is too expensive
>>
File: IMG_cu9x7n.jpg (62KB, 746x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_cu9x7n.jpg
62KB, 746x500px
>>71402569
Most of you dont like the exotic dishes

You want american/canadian food with a chinese twist not vice versa
>>
>>71405789
Tipping is fucking retarded.
What on earth is wrong with you people? You're actively supporting businesses not paying proper wages to their staff. Don't try to shame someone else because he has a lick of fucking common sense.
>>
>>71402714
You have thai people in finland?
>>
>>71411445
Every cunt does, people buy their wives from there.
>>
Because non-Chinese Americans usually want the Chinese-American dishes and their fortune cookies?
>>
>>71405914
yeah but only if all chinks should are sent back home
>>
>>71402981
100% true
deport all immigrants from asia esp. china including legal ones
not even joking
>>
>>71412418

Why do Hong Kongers hate mainlanders so much?
>>
while most of Americans are bound with ideologies of freedom and democracy, chink and gook Americans never do it and never will be American.
>>
>>71402569
HAHAHA SUCK IT WHITE CUNTS
>>
>>71412456
Because mainlanders are scum who need to be purged from the earth with nuclear fire.
>>
>>71412602

How's Vancouver at the moment Andy Chow?
>>
>>71412456
they are edgelords that desperately want to be accepted for their edginess

like this guy >>71412602
>>
>>71412639
>>71412644
I'm actually white, and Vancouver is doing very well, and will do better when we remove the mainland scum.
>>
Asians hate white people
nothing new
>>
>>71412663

>I'm actually white

t. wmaf hapa
>>
>>71402569
Because other chinks won't rat them out to the health department when they see "dog" or "cat" or "panda" on the menu.
>>
>>71412456
In reality most Hong Kong Chinese are literal mainlanders within a couple generations
>>
This desu, because im chink I get to see the actual menu in chinese restaurants

never seen dog or anything like that, but have seen live crabs and shark fin soup
>>
Doesn't bother me in the slightest; Japanese food is better anyway.

(But French food is better than both)
>>
The chinese are famous world wide for selling cheap crap, of course their food is no different.
>>
>>71402569
western chink food looks like utter shit and fake. dont mind it, either is garbage
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.