[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Amsterdam, Prague and Copenhagen the Holy Trinity of European

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

Is Amsterdam, Prague and Copenhagen the Holy Trinity of European cities?

I'm spending a week between all three cities and wanted to know some good places to visit/things to do - not boring shit like museums but something for 18 year olds
>>
File: 1474111809034.jpg (101KB, 898x628px) Image search: [Google]
1474111809034.jpg
101KB, 898x628px
>>71400623
>Copenhagen
>>
>Copenhagen
>>
>copenhagen
>>
>>71400970
>>71400925
>>71400893
What's wrong with Copenhagen?
>>
>Copenhagen

?
>>
>>71401005
nothing it's fine
it's boring compared to prague and dam though you should still be able to get some smoke (christiana)
>>
>>71400623
>Any city in Italy

Only Prague deserves to be on that list.
>>
>>71401005
It's rather boring and expensive t b h
>>
>>71401005
>expensive as all hell
>sterile/boring as fuck
>biggest attraction is a tiny mermaid
>filled with d*nes
>>
>Copenhagen
>not Vienna
>>
>>71400623
Skip Amsterdam and Copenhagen & just go to Prague.
>>
>>71401122
>trying to decrease dutch tourism revenue

FUCK OFF YANK
>>
Budapest is underrated I think, but they do have a retarded language
>>
>not boring shit like museums but something for 18 year olds

You are going to be doing drugs and drinking anyway for three weeks so why even ask.
>>
>>71401299
lol, this
>>
>>71401253
>Budapest
>underrated

Everybody knows about Budapest and has for many years, as a matter of fact all these central Euro cunts have been discovered for years
>>
>>71401669
Of course, but I rarely see it rated among the best destinations in Europe, which it definitely is
>>
>>71400623
No
>>71401122
Not even desu, replace with Budapest
>>
>>71401769
Agreed, Budapest is amazing, the parliament building is one par with the taj mahal (seen both) in my opinion, was there this summer

sadly that degenerate festival was going on while I was there so the entire city was filled with tourists, even more than usual
>>
>>71400623
>Prague
Fuck off, we are full!
>>
>>71401135
they have an amusement park within the city though
>>
I've done all three in the past 2 year's Prague is good for booze and I went to the gun firing range sex and drugs few and far between, taxi drivers ripped us off, good cheap food. Forget Copenhagen, it's very expensive and fuck all for an 18 year old to do, except go to the old fun park and that costs big style. Amsterdam is the best for you, lots of sexy fun and pot, plenty of booze and nice city, lots of stag and hen does. ....have fun
>>
>>71401669
>>71401769
Typical travel done by normies to central Europe includes Vienna, Prague and Budapest. Lately Bratislava too.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.