[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you've finally given up and signed up for online

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8426.jpg (78KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8426.jpg
78KB, 728x546px
>tfw you've finally given up and signed up for online dating

How does it work in your country /int/?
>>
>>71398995
It doesn't, prepare to become even more depressed
>>
>>71399008
Fuck

I noticed most girls on there are like 30-35 even though I am just 25

That fact alone depresses me
>>
>>71399090
The only good site is EHarmony

All of the "casual" ones are basically only good for hookups, not real relationships. They all work better in higher population density areas.

You would still be better off just hitting on random women in public.
>>
>>71398995

I could get laid with a married woman 10 yrs older than me, but that shit happened after a year and a half of trying with dating sites. I would recommend you to work out or practicing an sport, then just hang out with a couple of friends and talk to any girl you want. Just don't be an ass and respect everybody, there's no need to be a white knight or a macho.

When I started going out on Fridays I got laid three times in a year, way better than before.

>Just go out
>>
I tried that and never got replies, I followed all of the advice as well like having multiple photos, preferably with other people so they don't think you are a loner. Things like that.
>>
>>71399230
Yes. You must leave your house if you want to meet women. This simple logical fact seems to elude most people here.
>>
>>71399404
I leave my house all the time. It makes no difference.
>>
it doesn't

those are just for girls who want to get a quick fuck
>>
>>71399436
Have you tried looking women in the eyes while you rub your nipples?
>>
>>71399518
No, I do not want to get arrested.
>>
>>71399181
>random women in public

Sounds scary desu

I like to know a girl a bit before trying to get in a relationship with them
>>
It works great if you are into >30yo obese single mothers.
>>
Where do I meet qt latina girls?
>>
>>71399664
Los Angeles
>>
>>71399701
Fug I am in Chicago
>>
>>71399596
You get to know them by dating them.

When you have a few dates and things go well you acquire a more official relationship label. Just because a girl goes to get a drink with you doesn't mean she's automatically your girlfriend.
>>
Online dating is even more competitive than RL, OP.

Even your average looking, fuckable girl is spammed by messages of all kinds of guys from a large perimeter, causing a crazy entitlement attitude.

Large-scale surveys on dating platforms showed that men rate the attractiveness of women within a normal distribution but according to women guys in the 80th attractiveness percentile are just about average.

You heard it right. The average woman considers every guy that is not in the top 20% average or below average.
>>
>>71398995
plentyoffish if you want lmao cuntry grrls
okcupid if you want le special snowflake hipsters
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.