[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you take your body temperature in your country? We'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5836.jpg (22KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5836.jpg
22KB, 500x360px
How do you take your body temperature in your country?

We'd stick it in our armpit and wait a minute or two
>>
>>71374296
same
>>
File: 1487132061807.jpg (323KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1487132061807.jpg
323KB, 1080x1920px
>>71374296
my mom use to stick it up my butt, it kind of felt good.
>>
>>71374296
Stick this in the armpit and wait 5 minutes.
>>
same
>>71374445
BARRRRRRPPPPPPPP
>>
>>71374296
stick it in our mouth under our tongue

we also use some other thing for the temperature that goes in our ears
>>
>>71374326
Hmmm... I went to the doctors when I was a kid in the US
and they stuck it in my ear for just a few seconds and it was done
I thought this way was common in the US
>>
>>71374296
We make an offering to the Wizard baby and then apply a band of paper on him.
He'll resonate with the person you wish to know the temperature and displays it.
>>
>>71374445
I lubed up a thermometer and stuck it up my girlfriend's anus a few weeks ago.

To to perfectly honest, it was hot. The muscles of her butt twitched a little when the cold thermometer entered her body.

8/10 (minus points for cleanup and boredom during the time it had to heat up and register the temperature), would recommend for couples.
>>
I stick it under my tongue.
More accurate i think, but armpit also works if I have a really bad cold and cant breathe trough my nose.
>>
>>71374694
Next time lube it up with icey hot.
>>
I'd stick the thermometer in my ass, then wait until the thing beeps, so a minute or two.

I kinda miss the old thermometers with mercury in it.
>>
>>71374639
How does that work
>>
We look for the hotness in the head
>>
>>71374694
For what purpose
>>
I cannot get pregnant
>>
>>71375029
To check her body temperature. She had a slight fever. Rectal temperature is a bit higher than oral, because it is closer to the body's "core."
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.