[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wake up >look outside >a gigantic horde of Mongol horse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 164013923_orig.png (739KB, 565x800px) Image search: [Google]
164013923_orig.png
739KB, 565x800px
>wake up
>look outside
>a gigantic horde of Mongol horse archers stands behind your city walls
>one of them slowly approaches the walls
>"I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you."

what do?
>>
>city walls
>>
>>71337546
lead him into ocean and kamikaze will blow
>>
File: destroymongol.png (71KB, 299x822px) Image search: [Google]
destroymongol.png
71KB, 299x822px
>what do ?

T
H
I
S
>>
>>71337546
Nice try, but there are no Finns in France
>>
>>71337546
Wait 300 years then liberate them.
>>
>>71337546
>what do?
As simple commoner, I will just wait for command of mine King
>>
>>71337546
Pay them like the other cities did after hearing what happened to those who resisted and be incorporated peacefully into the mongol empire.
>>
>>71337546
>implying the mongols could have made it into europe proper
Doubt it. Their horses would starve and die, which means the mongols would starve and die. The geography was not their friend at all.
>>
File: 1482839805427.jpg (107KB, 1000x541px) Image search: [Google]
1482839805427.jpg
107KB, 1000x541px
>>71337546
>>71337704
France and Finngolia are natural allies.
>>
How world would look like if mongols joined crusades with christians?
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (171KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
171KB, 1600x900px
>>71341715
This is what Saint Louis was planning for his second crusade (the 8th Crusade). He had diplomatic contact with the Mongols, but aside his differences with the English and his plan was as follows.

>Land in Tunisia
>Wait for the English to arrive
>Advance towards Egypt in the West
>Meanwhile, from the East, the Mongols invade

Saint Louis never intended to besiege Jerusalem for a glorious and mostly self-gratifying campaign. He wanted to secure the safety of Levantine Christians. In his own words, going for Jerusalem is like trying to subdue a lion by grabbing his tail. He wanted to go for the lion's heart (Cairo).

Sadly he died of dysentry in Tunisia, his successors had no interest in continuing his crusade, Franco-Mongol relations died down and the English continued (in what would be called the 9th crusade) without either French or Mongol assistance without much succes.

Had Saint Louis lived even a single year longer, we'd be living in a very different world. Most likely one where Islam had been driven out of the Mediterranean bassin and North Africa would be a lot more "European". Perhaps we'd even see some kind of Francophone Catholic Latin Maghreb country colonizing sub-saharan Africa.
>>
Die
>>
File: 3535.png (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
3535.png
9KB, 259x194px
>>71337546
>what do?
God doesn't exist
>>
>>71341535
>horses would starve an die
why tho?
they did find through eurasian wasteland
>>
>>71337546
>what do?
Send him back to Finland.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.