[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Ottoman Empire is the best Empire. You might not agree with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 64886-004-2353B724.gif (92KB, 920x620px) Image search: [Google]
64886-004-2353B724.gif
92KB, 920x620px
The Ottoman Empire is the best Empire. You might not agree with it, but it is objectively the best.
>>
>>71333407
oh wow they controlled a bunch of desert and oil they never bothered to tap so great
>>
>>71333407
That's a very sexy empire m8, I'd live in it
>>
>>71333407
Okay, Mehmed.
>>
>>71333407
It certainly was a worthy successor to Rome, plus they kept batshit Salafis under control.
>>
>>71333440
>a beylik from a persian rooted central asian Turkic empire fights the other beyliks in Anatolia
>they conquer most of the other beyliks, accumulating power
>set their sites towards the west
>see the fire of Rome burning out
>conquer Rome and reignite the fire, forming the third muslim Roman empire
>rebuild the greatest city of the world, and make it even greater
>conquer the holy muslim lands next, destroying the Mamluks and declaring yourself caliph of the muslim world
>Conquer the ancient lands of Roman northern Africa
>leave a huge influence on the world, your Symbol of the half moon becomes a general symbol for Islam all around the world
>fight against the strongest european country at that time, almost win until they receive backup from Poles
>European Empires
>conquer a bunch of tribes with sticks and bows
>WE
>>
>corrupt beyond belief
>draconian tradition that killed it
>brown aspies
>>
>>71333407
It was might and had potential, but as all the empires it was bound to die.
>>
>>71333536
wtf i love the ottoman empire now
>>
>>71333407
what a shit empire a bunch of deserts and balkans kek even Poland rekt you
>>
>>71333407
If it's so great, why are you leeching off Germans?
>>
File: götlerinhelakı.png (54KB, 324x799px) Image search: [Google]
götlerinhelakı.png
54KB, 324x799px
>>71333440
>>71333635
>bunch of deserts

most ignorant thing i have ever heard
my fuckin eyes, go and read history
lmao
>>
>>71333407
it was okay i guess
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.