[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The circumstances surrounding the death of Steve Irwin appear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: steve irwin.jpg (15KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
steve irwin.jpg
15KB, 214x317px
The circumstances surrounding the death of Steve Irwin appear to be quite suspicious. I propose that it's a very real possibility Steve Irwin was murdered, although I can't quite pinpoint what motivation (((they))) would have had to do this. Upon reviewing the footage of his tragic death it raises the following questions:

Why did the cameraman take so long to bring Steve back to the surface? Why did the crew not act immediately to revive Steve? Why did they not call for help when they knew that Steve was injured?

Why is the Australian diving industry so unregulated? Who ever sold them their equipment and why were they not held accountable?

Lastly, why was Steve not wearing body armor, a proven protection against violent Sting Ray attacks?
>>
Mad cunt, he died for our sins.
>>
File: bindi.jpg (76KB, 600x420px) Image search: [Google]
bindi.jpg
76KB, 600x420px
Bindi's bindies
>>
He wasn't one to be over prepared. In fact he could've died on a billion of prior instances. It was just the lottery of being Steve Irwin.
>>
I didn't even know who he was until he died Tbh
>>
>>71330349
Literally went straight through his heart, not much the crew could do about that. Not much anyone could do about that.
>>
>>71331218
Alri Underage
>>
I HOPE STEVEN FALLS

into a pile of stingrays
and he can take Dundee with him
cuz the sucker be gay
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.