[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Americans staying in hotels and motels love ice so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: ice-machine[1].png (121KB, 420x575px) Image search: [Google]
ice-machine[1].png
121KB, 420x575px
Why do Americans staying in hotels and motels love ice so much?

Whenever I watch an American movie and there's one staying in a hotel or motel, 9 times out of 10 they go to the ice machine. Why do you need to constantly be getting buckets of ice?

Even your fridges have a button that dispenses different kinds of ices.
>>
>>71302599
Ice is vital for human. That's it.
>>
File: 14453526565790.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
14453526565790.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>character fetches ice
>doesn't actually use it
>>
>>71302599
what the fuck would possess you to make a thread to bitch about such something this stupid?
>>
>>71302734
>Bitching

I'm genuinely curious and confused.
>>
>>71302761
because it's fucking hot in most of America so people like to put it in their drinks, boom, question answered

amazing things happen when you apply critical thinking to situations
>>
>>71302828
That would make sense if it was only in the hotter regions of America.

But in New England states and even in the mid-west? The same argument doesn't work.
>>
>>71302599
Nostalgia man...

Even Japs noticed the ice dispenser, the ice dispenser plays an important role in this game.
>>
Before owning a freezer with an icemaker was common, that was the only convenient way to get ice for drinks and such, which is popular throughout the country, not just the hot parts.

They stuck around because an ice machine pretty much lasts forever and there's no reason to throw out something that works. Plus, it's still the best way to get ice for parties or filling a cooler, since it'd take all day for a freezer ice drawer to make that much.
>>
>>71303159
You guys must really love your ice. Outside of having it in drinks at a bar or restaurant. I can't remember the last time I needed it.
>>
>>71302663
This

Ice is good for you
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.