[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How serious are Americans about that trump's wall? Do you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: pope trump.jpg (38KB, 400x599px) Image search: [Google]
pope trump.jpg
38KB, 400x599px
How serious are Americans about that trump's wall?
Do you think it will be constructed in the future?
>>
>>71293576
yes
>>
>>71293576
It's already under construction and desu it was one of the main reasons he won the election
>>
>>71293576
Most people here do not think it is going to be something that will happen, even his supporters. A lot of his cabinet is backtracking saying that the wall was metaphorical. At the most it will probably be a fence.

Also, japanon, I have a question. I want to learn Japanese and maybe live abroad there for a while, but I'm worried the average Jap will look at me and assume that since I'm white and speak japanese I'm some sort of filthy otaku. Are all westerners typecast that way or am I only worried about that so much because on 4chan I see depraved anime-obsessed retards so often?
>>
>>71293780
>I'm worried the average Jap will look at me and assume that since I'm white and speak japanese I'm some sort of filthy otaku.
That is totally a /int/ meme desu, most people here don't care if gaijins are weebs or not, rather gaijins being weeb can be an attractive character.
As for that "Japs are racist" meme, some may be xenophobic but most are fine.
>>
>>71293981
I'm not scared of xenophobia, I'm just scared they'll see an american speaking english and think "Oh they just came here for the anime and action figures and don't actually give a shit about anything important"
>>
>>71294155
Why else would you go to Japan?
>>
>>71293780
He clearly stated in Twitter it will be a wall.
I just hope he finishes it before his second term begins
>>
>>71293576
They'll probably do it, but we won't pay without fucking part of USA's economy and/or declare war on us.
>>
>>71294185
I want to live abroad for a bit. Go somewhere exotic where I have to relearn social customs and discover new things. Japan seems like a setting that's western enough to where I won't be too lost, but alien enough to where I'll feel like I'm learning something new every day. Probably either there or Hong Kong. I've learned Cantonese and Japanese just to be safe.
>>
>>71294275
How long did it take to learn both?
>>
The wall is a metaphor for a stronger immigration policy, just like Genesis is a metaphor in order to explain evolution to cave people
>>
>>71294358
about a year and a half, but honestly only because I regularly talk with people who are native speakers of both.
>>
>>71294412
Neither worked because people still take it literally.
>>
File: 1486726814802.png (23KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1486726814802.png
23KB, 231x218px
>>71294412
>>
>>71294412
I think you should stop watching Evangelion
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.