[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm probably retarded for asking this but what separates

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: flag.jpg (149KB, 2048x1536px)
flag.jpg
149KB, 2048x1536px
I'm probably retarded for asking this but what separates the US and Canada? Is there a fence or what? There's no way it's manned, it's the longest international border on the planet
>>
>>71291900
The great lakes and a lot of nothing.
>>
There is actually a giant fucking line bulldozed on the border with stone markers.

Imagine a forest of trees that a bulldozer went through and knocked over a big line.

I'm not kidding.
>>
>>71291910
So I could just go to Canada, buy a bunch of cheap rifles and bring them back unabated?
>>
>>71291926

https://youtu.be/qMkYlIA7mgw
>>
>>71291936
If youre white, probably
>>
>>71291936
Wear gloves.
>>
>>71291945
Interesting. I didn't know about this.
>>
>>71291936
You couldn't even do that if you were canadian in the US. Gun laws are stricter in Canada, so no SVTs, russian SKSs, or QBZs for you.

There are plenty of places on the border where the road goes to the border, terminates for about 100 feet, then continues on the canadian side. Just look along the border on google maps to find one.

You'd need to find a leaf willing to smuggle guns and give him cash or trade some ARs or something.
>>
>>71291953
>Well the US is shit now, let's go cuck the canucks

Get rid of them now, while you can.
>>
>>71292029
We won't while Trudeau is in power or while Toronto is part of Canada.
>>
>>71291900
Mounties and lumberjacks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL7n5mEmXJo
>>
>>71292017
It would be worth it to have a partner. There are $500 rifles in Maple Syrup Land that go for $1500 in the US
>>
>>71292039
Damn it Canada, stay as white as possible
>>
>>71292083
Nice try, ATF, but I don't have any dogs.

Good luck finding a Canadian though, if you give him ARs mill them yourself from 80% lowers to avoid them being serialized. Purchase all parts with cash or use a one-use visa card purchased with cash, a burner email, and a drophouse a reasonable distance from your place of residence. I had considered similar but decided my booty is too precious.

Also, the rifles will still be registered in canada to the guy they're purchased from, and won't have any import markings. Perhaps you could fake those or something. Biggest danger would be being trapped by a fake canadian or the canadian you sell to being arrested and the missing guns being investigated.
>>
File: ATF2.jpg (30KB, 640x287px) Image search: [Google]
ATF2.jpg
30KB, 640x287px
>>71292190
>>
>>71292117
The percentage goes down by around 3% every 5 years. If this trend continues, we'll be down to aronud 57% by 2050.
>>
>>71292253
The thing about a trend like that is by then there won't be a country. Parasites can't outnumber the hosts
>>
>>71292275
Yeah, I'm planning to make aliyah to Europe within the next two years.
>>
>>71291926
It's even less on the lower mainland, see

https://www.google.ca/maps/place/28511+0+Ave,+Abbotsford,+BC+V4X+1A1/@49.0023779,-122.4351851,19z

The google view is in canada, the ditch is border, and the other road is in the US
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.