[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will ultimately become of North Korea? It seems so unstable,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

What will ultimately become of North Korea? It seems so unstable, but reuniting with South Korea also seems unlikely.
>>
>It seems so unstable
Western media has parroted this for at least two decades. It's hard to say anything about the stability of a country that publishes no economic data for outsiders and does not engage in public diplomacy.
>>
North Korea is actually pretty stable these days. It has been for most of its history, only the 1990s were the bad years.

I suspect it will last as long as the ruling clique has the political will. It essentially operates as a mafia gangster state.
>>
More information is seepimg into the north.

People have lost faith in the government since the 90s and there are allegedly tiny signs of dissidence.

The elite seem to be walking on thinner ice than usual.

That said for the most part life carries as usual there. Its fairly reasonable to expect the continuation of the status quo.

That said if it were to fall. South Korea would jump in immediately. The US would have to leave fairly quickly (assuming no conflict) in order for china to let this happen uncontested
>>
>>71289539
Yeah, so stable that they had to assassinate Dear Leader's half brother here. That speaks of deep seated insecurity and paranoia.
>>
File: under the sun.jpg (98KB, 666x999px) Image search: [Google]
under the sun.jpg
98KB, 666x999px
Also, pic rel is a decent documentary about the average North Korean's life. I still don't know if Mansky smuggled tape past his chaperones or whether those gommie government gooks are too autistic to understand how they appear.
>>
File: IMG_0962.jpg (581KB, 1920x627px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0962.jpg
581KB, 1920x627px
>you'll never support the revolution against imperialist dogs
https://youtu.be/KnEbVBZIrAE
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.