[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys ever regret how you spent your time? i regret wasting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Do you guys ever regret how you spent your time?

i regret wasting thousands of hours on 4chan.
>>
>>71261197
No
>>
>>71261288
You don't regret wasting priceless time talking to retards?
>>
>>71261344
Only if you look at this like that.
Otherwise I could do something I don't like to do, boring stuff I don't want to be involved with. Yet, I found funny pictures and memes during my time over here and I don't regret that. It is fun. Retards could be a greate source of intertainment. I like 4chan and I am also glad that even if our lifes are not eternal I could say to myself that at least I had fun.
You could leave 4chan as soon as you discovered it, but then what? Maybe you would try to go into some kind of sports and there you would get a trauma that make you invalid for the rest of your life, or maybe you could just go out more often and be hitted by the car during that walk. Being dead is sure worse than being on 4chan you know?
No regrets. I like it.
>>
>>71261493
>Maybe you would try to go into some kind of sports and there you would get a trauma that make you invalid for the rest of your life, or maybe you could just go out more often and be hitted by the car during that walk. Being dead is sure worse than being on 4chan you know?

That's pretty ridiculous to think...

Would you really want to get old and regret doing anything exciting because of the dangers?
>>
File: rusmeme.jpg (65KB, 500x670px) Image search: [Google]
rusmeme.jpg
65KB, 500x670px
>>71261493
unironically good post my russian friend
>>
>>71261568
>Would you really want to get old and regret doing anything exciting because of the dangers?
Why aren't you then up in arms against your SJW parliament and PM?
What, is it because you are scared of danger being killed or jailed?

That's pretty ridicilous to think....
>>
>>71261568
I study at Med Uni and also served in the army.
There I have met plenty of people who are younger than me but were into sports unlike I am. Now they have all sorts of broken bones and related traumas in them. And I don't mention negative influence on their brains.
So I don't regret about it. Also I did a lot of stupid stff when I was a kid, fun times indeed but I wouldn't do it again.
I don't know how I would look like when I will become old. Times are changing really fast and who know what science can come up with during this time and also how many interesting things will be invented. I want to see that. And to be able to see that, I would rahter live a calm life.
>>
>>71261197
I regret every second of reading your shitposts
>>
>>71261640
>What, is it because you are scared of danger being killed or jailed?
>That's pretty ridicilous to think....

What the fuck?

The chance of getting hit by a car and dying is like 1 in a million. Why would you live your life scared of that happening? We're not talking about taking up skydiving or deepsea diving here.
>>
>>71261740
this
>>
>>71261740
>>71262889
delete
>>
File: 1487014156408.jpg (99KB, 288x402px) Image search: [Google]
1487014156408.jpg
99KB, 288x402px
>>71261493
>being dead is sure worse than being on 4chan
Wrong
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.