[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm worried about the future. White people don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: 365636.jpg (8KB, 249x202px) Image search: [Google]
365636.jpg
8KB, 249x202px
I'm worried about the future.

White people don't seem to care, while China and SEA Asians are getting filthy rich, we're becoming poorer. We might get enslaved by soulless beady-eyed cockroach Asians in the next 50 years. And blacks and mestizos don't care either because they blame whitey for everything. But Asians will simply kill them all off too.

We to fight the Chink together, but it's too late. Every Chink will become rich and middle class or higher in the future, while Americans and Europeans will become dirt poor.
>>
Racewar soon
>>
>>71257033
Obvious proof that Asians are the superior race and should inherit the Earth.
>>
White working class losers should just kys themselves already. Why don't they understand that their lowly class is not needed by anyone anymore? No education, no culture, no talent, no reason to exist.
>>
File: 3268.jpg (59KB, 580x348px) Image search: [Google]
3268.jpg
59KB, 580x348px
>>71257033
>impying this is bad
i for one am excited to recieve my PRC government assigned gf
>>
>>71257033
learn Greek
and help me
>>
>>71257033
I will breed with an Asian and secure the future of my hapu children

ez
>>
I think it's actually kinda neat how the Chinese are enslaving Africans in current year, and they don't seem to care about labels. They're doing everything we should be doing, but cant because of words.
>>
>>71257207

>This weeaboo faggot actually thinks this will happen

More likely, they will put you on display as a zoo animal, cut your genitals off and slowly torture you to death as chink subhumans gawk and laugh at you.

All the while they enslave white females and attempt to impregnate them with their tiny, pathetic disgusting micodicks.
>>
File: 1471140319339.jpg (397KB, 1247x799px) Image search: [Google]
1471140319339.jpg
397KB, 1247x799px
>>71257033
>Not getting rich with China and SEAfags

You missing out m8, It is pretty great.
>>
>>71257033
A part of me feels bad about it, another thinks it's all deserved
>>
>born too late to explore the earth
>born too early to explore the galaxy

>born just in time to witness collapse of the western civilization
i just want to see a reverse opium war, is it too much to ask for?
>>
>>71257298
Did someone forget to take his meds today?
>>
File: 1481701902915.jpg (54KB, 720x575px) Image search: [Google]
1481701902915.jpg
54KB, 720x575px
>>71257298
you ok lad?
>>
hehehe, Chinks will treat whites better than us.
>>
>>71257033
You've been enslaved by soulless beady-eyed cockroach jews over the last 50 years

Git gud kid
>>
I honestly don't even care. We had it all and then pissed it away. This is the fate we deserve.
>>
<it's another "muh drumpf will make job great again, but i don't want muh salary below average or as cheap as mestizo and asian ones" rumbling again
>>
Successful countries get more equal. But we all get richer.

It's not like the west is going down. It's more that China, has the potential to become an equal power. But not in the short term, as large parts of China are still shit. And large parts of Europe are also still underdeveloped.
>>
File: likethis.jpg (45KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
likethis.jpg
45KB, 640x400px
>>71260551
I drew it out.
>>
>>71260643
>africa
was that really necessary
>>
>>71260673
Yes.
>>
>>71260673
Well all of them have immigrated to Yurop by then.
>>
>>71257033
Can't wait to have mail order white waifus
>>
>>71260715
And all Europeans live in Thailand by then.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.