[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are African Americans so cool? They basically created everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 12

Why are African Americans so cool?

They basically created everything cool about American culture.
>>
>invented blues
>invented jazz
>invented rock
>invented disco
>invented house
>invented hip-hop
how can white people even compete?
>>
>>71245424
>everything cool about American culture.

like mass rioting, rapes and making the US a shithole?
>>
>>71245513
these things made USA an independent country, not necessary a shithole
>>
>>71245513
werent those what white americans did in the past.
also actual lynching in public
>>
>people actually think blue eyes will go extinct
>>
Why are African Americans so much more athletic than white scum
>>
>>71245424
Because our media and entertainment industries are one in the same. If they find a way to sell merchandise, so much the better.
In short, you've been told to like what they do, so buy into it.
>>
>>71245488
>pop culture

Let's get real the greatest trick the Jew ever pulled is convincing us the shitty "culture" they peddle for shekels is worth anything. It's all garbage and comparing it to actual high culture that has enriched and inspired us to cheap, disposable trash that drags us down to the gutter with the other apes is an insult to humanity itself.
>>
>>71246216
Some of us use our brains, some of us use our backs. A few find a way to do both.
>>
(YouuoY)
>>
>>71245488
whites made all those things
>>
File: C4QzyRqWYAApQYK.gif (598KB, 300x166px) Image search: [Google]
C4QzyRqWYAApQYK.gif
598KB, 300x166px
>>
>>71246216
domestication
>>
>>71246402
>It's the Jews

Rich coming from Britain of all nations.
>>
>>71246216
>blacks have testosterone
>high bone density
>wider hips
>longer legs, thighs, and arms
>bigger thighs
>faster twitch fibers in legs
>leaner calves

Blacks are genetically superior to whites, it's no surprise that they dominate athletics
>>
>tfw black guy with light eyes

Ask me anything
>>
>>71247174
*more testosterone
>>
>>71245424
Kek, that guy is like 30% SSA max, could probably pass as Algerian
>>
>>71247294
He's actually more black than white.

Pretty soon, blacks will be bred out, so will Hispanics

T. Demographics master
>>
>>71247393
White women will always choose the man with black blood because we're more attractive and manlier.
>>
>>71247184
post cock pls
>>
>>71246402
this, niggers will never reach the white man's calibur of music like this gem

https://youtu.be/_aten9vCRvA
>>
>>71245753
>in the past
I think that's the key
>>
>>71247435
Maybe to some but the black population has still remained the same percentage wise all throughout our history and even many of them are only like half black. I don't see the problem, yea hood niggers are bad people, but they aren't the majority. Many black people throughout the US are integrated and act just like white people.

The problem now is the Mexicans. You guys like to pretend they are Syria: America version but in truth, most of those so called "mexicans" are Guatemalans, Hondurans, and El Salvadoran.

Even so, only about %10 of them are brown dirty subhumans. The majority of Hispanics I know and researched are brown hair and barely look native. They see also very good at integrating and within first generation the daughters and sons of those Hispanics marry into American families (black and white).

I don't see America becoming black or Hispanic anytime soon. In fact it'll be the opposite. Mexico is Americanizing and every passing year the United States black population is becoming and acting more white.

Btw, I'm asian and my gf is a Hispanic. We act just like any other American
>>
>>71247184

How much vagina have you tasted?
>>
File: eth.jpg (49KB, 720x366px) Image search: [Google]
eth.jpg
49KB, 720x366px
>>71247393
Maybe by your demographic definition, but genetically, if he did a 23andme,or something, I'd heavily doubt it. The "lightest"/most Euro-featured Ethiopian/Somalian samples are like 55% SSA and they're still much much more niggish looking
>>
>>71246402
You're not allowed to post on /int/ if you've ever had a leader who had "Israel" in their name.

Not so fast, England.
>>
>>71247681
Only 3. I don't like going out much, plus u have social autism and speak with stutter
>>71247462
No, gross
>>
>>71247737
Dude, I'm like 75% black and I have same skin tone as him, and I don't have light eyes like him but I could pass as white if you aren't careful looking at me
>>
Here he is with his natural hair and his brother who also has blue eyes.
>>
Why are Americans so obsessed with race?

Your cancerous country ruins politics in the rest of the world by making everything about race.
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
>>71245488
black american culture is the default for the world by the illuminati, its the reason jazz was the only american music allowed in the soviet union.

basically they want us all the bad crap which happened to blacks in america to happen to everyone.

im not talking about good black culture im talking about the negative rap,hustling,pimping etc etc stuff.

>>71246402
this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZtgZ5fHOuU
>>
File: 20th anniversary.jpg (18KB, 328x283px) Image search: [Google]
20th anniversary.jpg
18KB, 328x283px
>>71248672
>illuminati
>>
>>71247891
Because multiculturalism is statistically linked to a lower reported quality of life, a disinclination to invest in public goods, and social malaise. Your country is learning
>>
I unironically believe only Black Americans can sing like this

https://youtu.be/VWtYgeiP4cs
>>
>>71246402
>>71248672
Hip-hop is the musical singing of personal and world events in a way where you rhyme them steadily.

Great examples of both Hip-hop and rap:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VueEh2hvNIE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-As5fgiKwY&list=RDl-As5fgiKwY#t=0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiIphMG7Nyo
>>
>>71248808
>multiculturalism

America is built on multiculturalism. American culture is multiculturalism.
>>
>>71246402

Ayyy m8, don't talk that way about jazz.
>>
>>71245424
>>71245842
>>71247681
wtf I love racemixing now
>>
>>71246402
>>>/pol/
>>
File: hackervoice.png (103KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
hackervoice.png
103KB, 500x475px
I want a black man to go wild on me!
>>
>>71247737
Mixed people area total juggle.
I've seen one that literally the only thing giving him away was his nose and even then you could say it was a big slav nose.
>>
>>71245424
That dude doesn't look African.
>>
>>71245488
>invented blues
Yes
>>invented jazz
Yes
>>invented rock
Started it and then abandoned it and became successful under whites.
>>invented disco
Debatable
>>invented house
Debatable
>>invented hip-hop
This is the only one that's been a success where they've remained heavily involved in.
>how can white people even compete?
By succeeding at everything else.
>>
>>71245644
How did rape and making America a shithole make us independent?
>>
>>71250425
>Started it and then abandoned it

They didn't though
>>
>>71245488
>invented blues
Invented by ancient eastern Finns
>invented jazz
Invented by ancient southern Finns
>invented rock
Invented by ancient western Finns
>invented disco
Invented by ancient northern Finns
>invented house
Invented by ancient karelian Finns
>invented hip-hop
Invented by modern Finns
>>
>>71247891
>Why are Americans so obsessed with race?
Brazil and Mexico weren't. I'll let you figure out which is the more successful strategy.
>>
>>71247174
>Blacks are genetically superior to whites
yes that's why america is full of fat blacks.
>>
>>71246216
>Gold medals by race.jpg
>>
>>71250451
Name some major black Rock bands and then compare the number of these bands to say the number of major black hip-hop or R&B artists.
>>
>>71250566
Don't forget their high rates of heart disease, hyper tension, diabetes, etc. And lower IQs.
>>
>They basically created everything cool about American culture.
that was jews not african americans
>>
>>71250603
Chuck Berry and Jimi Hendrix are probably the most famous rock musicians of all time, what are you talking about?
>>
>>71246216
200 of artificial selection during the slave era.
Blacks in America are here because their ancestors were strongest and more durable.
>>
>>71250767

Err yeah, two big names from 50+ years ago. You're proving his point, Luigi.
>>
>>71250767
Do you know what the word "abandon" means? Do you know when Hendrix died?
>>
>>71253753
That eugenics and selective breeding theory is unfounded, it's pure pseudo science. The reason blacks are so fast is because they have faster twitch fibers in their legs, not to mention longer legs combined with less body fat and much better bone density. It's a combination of thousands of years of evolution and genetics
>>
>>71253829
this song is great tho.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0

and is not that old.
>>
>>71247174
>wide hips
>long legs
These are bad things on men though
>>
>>71247807
>75% black
>same skin tone as him
Dude, you have no conception of how much your ancestors were raped. Like, a 75% African person would be much MUCH darker than that guy.
>>
>>71249005
English culture with a splattering of German, Irish, and things stolen from slaves isn't real multiculturalism. It's all within the framework of the American culture, at least in all the ways that matter. Europeans bought the multiculturalism meme, but don't realise that we don't have genuine multiculturalism.
>>
>blacks dominate sports

Maybe shit like running 100/200 m

Whites are best at football, soccer, fighting, lifting, swimming, tennis, all types of winter sports, etc.

Even thinking """sports""" like chess too
>>
File: O3abUHn.jpg (254KB, 1900x1080px) Image search: [Google]
O3abUHn.jpg
254KB, 1900x1080px
>>
>>71258206
I'm 86% African
light brown skin with soft features and a red beard you have no idea how genetics work
all my body hair is wavy not coarse/kinky
note i'm carribean and my family is heavily mixed compared to random rapes in the us
>>
>>71258367
>football
Outside of the QB position, blacks dominate the NFl. Black dominate boxing too, if they gave a shit about tennis they'd rule that sport too. It's been proven that blacks have genetic advantages
>>
>>71258404
86% is specific. Have you taken a genetics test or something?
>>
>>71258438
>two irrelevant sports

Wow, it's fucking nothing

Also stop using "they" when it's clear you're a nigger
>>
>>71258477
Why are you so insecure, there's nothing wrong with admitting blacks are faster and better jumpers.
Lower body strength-blacks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Upper body strength whites>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>
>>71245424
Hard times great Strong men
Strong men create Good times
Good times create Soft men
Soft men create good times

basically
>>
>>71258475
yes 23nme
I have a high marker(5%) for red hair which probably comes from my Irish/british genes which are only 5% of my makeup
>>
>>71250657
Lower IQs! When Nigerian entrance exams are harder than the SAT.
>>
>>71245488
they were too busy spliting atoms and going to the space, no time for doing drugs and dancing
>>
>>71250446
Ask the Native Americans
>>
>>71246216
because slaves were selected by their strength + the weak ones didn't survive the merchant's one way boat ride across the ocean
>>
>>71246402
True

we went from Bach and Wagner to lady gaga and gangster rap ffs
>>
File: god wills it.jpg (131KB, 860x384px) Image search: [Google]
god wills it.jpg
131KB, 860x384px
>>71247174
sure, that is why they have been considered a slave race since the days of Noah
>>
>>71248808
>disinclination to invest in public goods
that's capitalism, fuck all to do with multiculturalism

and that post said race not culture
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.