[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>School is very hard. College is very easy. Does this happen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170214-152025.png (666KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170214-152025.png
666KB, 720x1280px
>School is very hard. College is very easy.
Does this happen in your country, too, fäm?
>>
most people get a shock from the work
>>
>>71234316
I meant the opposite of what you thought you read.
>>
>>71234462
or i could be agreeing with you negative implication
>>
File: 1475238614162.png (710KB, 928x1172px) Image search: [Google]
1475238614162.png
710KB, 928x1172px
>>71234270
It's a case of you getting smarter.
>>
>>71234972
No, it's not. You don't have to study a tenth as much as you did in school here. And I think it's the case in Japan too. You work like an animal to clear the entrance exam but then spend your 4 years of UG on 4chan and cigarettes.
>>
File: 1478514369310s.jpg (7KB, 201x250px) Image search: [Google]
1478514369310s.jpg
7KB, 201x250px
>>71235126
idk I found uni hard and I did IB in highschool
>>
Only if you're doing a meme degree ;^)
>>
>>71234270
depends on your high school but for me yeah that's what happened
>>
Depends on specific school and college.
Regular public school is a heaven, I used to have classes not more than 5 hours a day and had a lot of free time to play vidya.
Some liceums and gymnasiums provide much better quality of education, but students there got a hard time with 7-8 lessons a day.

Never used to study at college so cannot say anything about it.
>>
>>71235467
But it's definetely easier than school cause you don't have to visit your classes every day and can come only for tests and exams.
>>
opposite here. Then again Darsh of course it will be easy if you're majoring in art appreciation
>>
>>71235219
Well, maybe I should have phrased it better. The course in college is just as hard as it is in school. Only the workload is much lesser. The reason why school is so hard in Asian countries is because of the competitive rates race to get into college. In fact they make it so hard that a good fraction of suicides in these countries are that of high school students. The idealogy is that kids should work extremely hard and get into the top uni, and once they get into the uni they can relax. And everyone wants to get into the best uni, so the competition is mad. But once you are in the college, you'll get a job and a degree anyway, so there's no point of working hard anymore. So the workload reduces enormously.
>>
>pass highschool with pretty good grades, hardly studied and never listened in class
>flunk out of uni after one year
>>
>>71235722
*because of the competitive rat race
I meant. Phone is annoying.
>>71235798
>Spend two years of highschool studying every evening for three hours.
>Still consistently remain at the bottom of the class.
>Mess up the entrance exams royally.
>My brother and sister studied in the best uni in the state.
>I live in my sister's house on the pretext of studying another year to write the exam again.
>Start taking antidepressants.
>Study for less than five to six hours effectively everyday.
>Spend rest of my time shotposting here and getting triggered by what I read on pol and r9k and thinking about racial politics and social constructs.
>Exam is in two months and I have finished less than half the syllabus.
>Will probably kms soon.
>Thanks for being my only friends, guys.
>>
>>71236110
JEE or NEET?
>>
>>71236224
JEE
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.