[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Japanese cover up the fact that Buddhism was founded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

Why do Japanese cover up the fact that Buddhism was founded by black people?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR2rgqAT27w&t=9s
>>
wtf? we aren't responsible for buddhism in the first place.
we are shinto people
>>
File: IMG_0788.jpg (94KB, 438x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0788.jpg
94KB, 438x600px
>>71225249
It is in the japanese people's nature to deny things like the devious creatures they are.
>>
Buddhism were of Iranian/Tocharian thing.
>>
>>71225397
What is that propaganda poster trying to say? I don't get it.
>>
Why Japan though?
We're not even the one who's said to be the founder of Buddhism.
>>
Buddha was born in Nepal.
He is an Asian.
>>
>>71225648
Because niggers are fucking dumb.
>>
>>71225249
Say to India
>>
japanese are not buddhists
>>
WE
>>
File: WE_dab.jpg (48KB, 630x747px) Image search: [Google]
WE_dab.jpg
48KB, 630x747px
Why is it always the American blacks who make these bizarre claims that every civilization has these sub-Saharan African roots?

You hardly ever see this shit from black people in Africa or Europe.
>>
>>71228227
I don't know, you'd think that they'd hold some kind of embarrassment of the fact that if they started out so big that they sure have fallen very low.

I think it stems from blacks trying to deny other people's histories by saying that humans came from Africa while simultaneously [the blacks] are trying to assimilate into cultures that a clearly not theirs.
>>
>>71228227
It's an American thing, really. Whitetrash does their own retarded things while blacktrash does their own retarded things.
>>
File: 1483551818644.jpg (68KB, 676x690px) Image search: [Google]
1483551818644.jpg
68KB, 676x690px
>>71227466
>>
>>71225567
I don't either. Maybe like a hot water ration or something?
>>
>>71225567
>>71230151
Getting off work early = Jap wins war
Work harder if you want to win
>>
>>71230195
Oh I thought wash up early meant washing up for work early in the morning.
>>
>>71227061
Japan Anon while it's true Lord Siddhartha Gautama Buddha was born in Nepal but i don't know where Buddhism was born desu,though pajeets claim Buddhism was born in their country which i doubt.
>>
>>71225249
>Buddhism was founded by black people
Wow!I did't know,Indian is black.
>>
>>71230692
Nepal didn't exist back then, and neither did the republic of India. Back then, it was a part of Āryāvarta
>>
>>71231884
So your point anon desu?
>>
>>71225249
Buddha was a kshatriya, and back then the varna system was functional, so he would have looked more like a modern day Afghan or North-eastern Iranian or a North Indian Kshatriya
>>
>>71231955

What I mean is, Buddha was neither "Indian" nor "Nepali"
>>
>>71232178
Who has even claimed Lord Siddhartha Gautama Buddha was either Nepali or Indian desu?
>>
>>71228227
because they, like all americans, lack real culture or history. hence all the muh heritage. since blacks generally have worse education, their heritage claims tend to be more far fetched and ridiculous.
>>
>>71232237
Not here, but a bunch of people now a days who don't understand history
Pretty much one of the many examples of wuzers
>>
>>71228946
>blacks
>assimilate
That's a funny joke.
>>
>>71228227
African people have a culture and society they know well because they were immersed in it form birth
Black people have no real culture beyond fairly basic stuff as they were detached from their ancestry in a way Whites and native Africans were not. they latch onto these other things due to a sort of inferiority complex combined with a lack of education.
though this is only a minority, there are plenty opf black people who do research their histories and embrace things like Yoruba culture or other African things, Nation of Islam in many ways is a fairly strong African cultural revival since Islam did play a major role in many parts of West-Africa.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.