/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'd like to ask /int/ United States and Japan Which country

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

File: 072.jpg (54KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
072.jpg
54KB, 800x450px
I'd like to ask /int/

United States and Japan

Which country do u think that the most stupid country?
>>
>>71218125
>this jap blogger translates our posts

OP is the most stupid for sure
>>
>>71218125
Well, let's look at OECD students rankings. USA is below world average in all categories, Japan is on top.

If you Google "average American" what do you see? You see fat people. This tells us that your average American is unhealthy person. Now, if you search for average Japanese, you will find mostly normal, healthy looking people. This tells us that Japanese eat healthy and balanced diet, they are also possibly more physically active than Americans.

In terms of governance, Americans spend most of their federal budget on defense, while Japanese spend most of their budget on social security and education.

Lastly let us look at nations culture. Japan has vast unique cultural heritage which spans over thousands of years. In contrast, USA is enormous conglomerate of world's cultures, but seldom can one find unique American cultural achievement. Only thing that USA gave us is cancerous culture such as reality shows, faggotry, twerking, pretentious teenagers, shitty food, crappy music, transsexualism, emojis, feminists and heaps of other shit that I am thankfully not yet aware of.

In conclusion, Japan as a nation seems to be less stupid than USA. USA used to be cool in 60's when they were competing in space race. Putting man on the moon was one of greatest achievements of mankind. But in later years USA lost it's way and began drowning in decadence.
>>
File: C4iSmmCUMAAayKW.jpg (45KB, 330x545px) Image search: [Google]
C4iSmmCUMAAayKW.jpg
45KB, 330x545px
Japan this is not acceptable
>>
File: 1416897140071.jpg (151KB, 910x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1416897140071.jpg
151KB, 910x1024px
>>71219784
>there are people in japan who actually type this
>>
DONARUDO TURAMPU
BABURUGAM
I AM A BOI
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
>>71219987
>>
>>71219784
...K, what am I looking at.
>>
>>71218125
Japontards can't pronounce la, le, li, lo, lu, therefore they're the retarded ones.
>>
>>71218125
Easily the United States.

Without question.
>>
>>71220204
but Braziru san, our Engrish is berry good desu
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 500x500px
>>71220204
>>
>>71218125
t. Translation blog
>>
File: IJA vs ISIS.jpg (121KB, 1203x583px) Image search: [Google]
IJA vs ISIS.jpg
121KB, 1203x583px
island of war crimes
atomic bombs = deserved
>>
>>71219757
^^^^^^^^
>>
>>71220357
English very good? Bad joke japan bad joke
>>
I support Abe.
He is a good prime minister.
>>
>>71219757
>emojis
its from japanese mate
>>
>Which country do u think that the most stupid country?
The US, hands down
>>
File: 1471896314860[1].jpg (41KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1471896314860[1].jpg
41KB, 600x600px
>>71218125
>>71219757
>>71223075
Just a reminder to everybody laughing about American education: we are smarter than you. We have the best universities on the planet, have the most living Nobel Prize winners of any nation, and are responsible for countless inventions and scientific and intellectual accomplishments which your lives depend on every day. We earned the position of world's most intelligent nation through the American education system and the imperial measurement system, and we will keep this position through these .

>muh immigrants
>muh per capita

Sorry but these are invalid arguments. The intellectual power of the United States of America is stronger than any of your nations, bar none. Immigrants who choose to make use of our superior universities and higher education system usually become American citizens in order to work alongside their American genius friends and colleagues, making them just as American as me or any of my countrymen. I understand that this might make some of you feel inadequate, so you pick on nonexistent SJW classes that, while retarded, are offered to students because America is a land of freedom to learn anything you choose no matter what. This is our strength, and this is what makes us better than you.

America out
*drops mike*
>>
>>71224462
> American education
But you only look at the most prestigious institutions that get enormous amounts of founding, they better be at the top. You need to consider education as a whole, that is what OECD is referring to. Results of OECD say that you should improve some things, as should everyone else.

> countless inventions and scientific and intellectual accomplishments which your lives depend on every day
No, we don't depend on your inventions and accomplishments, we have lived just fine for past few thousands of years before USA even existed. Same could be said from the European point of view. Just ask yourself where a lot of advanced mathematics and physics, which are basis of modern science, originated from. Newton was doing calculus even before USA was founded. His research actually changed the world and started a new chapter in science. We will only move forward when we share the knowledge. Acquiring ranks, prizes and patents shouldn't be your top priority.

> world's most intelligent nation
But recent surveys say you are not even in top 10. Also most intelligent based on what?

> imperial measurement system
Everyone uses SI system, only USA and few others insist on using backwards imperial system inherited from British. Even Britain acknowledges SI system as equal to imperial. Remember that you crashed one mars orbiter because >muh imperial system.

> we are smarter than you, this is what makes us better than you
This is why others dislike you. You think that only you are relevant in this world, others are just poor helpless people waiting to be rescued by Americans. There is a lot of great people in USA, but attitude like "we are the best, everyone else just sucks" attitude gives bad light to actual intellectuals and people who respect other cultures and nations.
>>
File: 2b48f60d.jpg (67KB, 480x590px) Image search: [Google]
2b48f60d.jpg
67KB, 480x590px
>>71218125
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.