[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is our military so weak? Fucking finland and invade and destroy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

Why is our military so weak? Fucking finland and invade and destroy us ffs. We need to rebuild our navy and airforce from scratch and expand our army or we will be forever be a fucking protectorate of america and have our national interests trampled by everybody.
>>
>>71201777
There is no reason to give your life for a non existent nation.
Finland will be destroyed by Russia.
>>
File: 1469923813886.gif (4MB, 320x242px) Image search: [Google]
1469923813886.gif
4MB, 320x242px
>>71201777
Thanks for mentionings
>>
>>71201867
Oh look, it's the kebab HQ of europe
>>
>>71201867
Fuck off i have family member who fought and bled for this cunt. While my own countrymen genuinely give no fucks about this cunt i will keep on striving to making it stronk and relevant in the world. Leaf empire soon.
>>
>>71202261
A Leaf Empire will never be possible so long as Cuckdeau is in power and America exists
>>
>>71202058
no, more like vpn hq of europe
>>
daily reminder that new zealand has 0 (zero) tanks, 0 (zero) fighter jets and two (2) frigates
>>
>>71205641
Who cares most countries wouldn't be able to invade you abyway because you're not included on their maps
>>
File: smugkenzie.png (55KB, 254x256px) Image search: [Google]
smugkenzie.png
55KB, 254x256px
>>71205890
that's what I keep telling everyone
>>
>>71202058
I am a Greek, so is kebab. kebab is Greek

>>71202261
That must be the most retarded man in Canada too.
>>
>pay more taxes, goy

no
>>
>>71201777
You don't really have any immediate threats, you're all the way up north shielded by tundra and an ocean

Unless America wanted to try another invasion
>>
>>71205558
We've already infiltrated Norilsk. The population there is now 150,000 cold-hardened Russian-fluent Canadians - quickly building two naval bases, three small camouflaged airfields, and five weapons manufacturing plants - 20,000 subtly indoctrinated native Russians - approximately half of which are expected to join the slow coup if only for steady employment, the other half of which will have to be detained - and about 5,000 Belorussians who couldn't give two shits if we took Russia in 30 years or not.

It's an unfortunate series of steps to ensure that we are carrying the biggest stick in order to stop the coming hostilities before they start, but your country has proven over the last half century that it cannot police itself, nevermind the world. China and Russia are poised to eradicate the American way in the next 50 years and we have the unfortunate luck of being in the way.

We only want to offer the most peaceful solution to a potentially incredibly violent problem.
>>
File: winter-l.jpg (391KB, 487x700px) Image search: [Google]
winter-l.jpg
391KB, 487x700px
It is miserable
A long time ago, I saw a movie
>>
File: meme.png (22KB, 874x322px) Image search: [Google]
meme.png
22KB, 874x322px
>>71206789
>The population there is now 150,000 cold-hardened Russian-fluent Canadians
weak
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.