[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the easiest country to immigrate legally and find a job?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

What is the easiest country to immigrate legally and find a job? I am mediocre system administrator and bad programmer so I can't apply to H1B jobs in USA. Also I don't get enough points to move to Australia, New Zealand or Canada. I need to move somewhere desperately because I've got cold urticarial and I suffer really bad from winters, I didn't sleep well since October. If there any immigrants or expats tell your stories how you moved.
>>
>>71196577
Latin America is easy to move to, go to Colombia, never cold and many jobs
>>
>>71196643
>Colombia
No thanks Juan
I like not being in fear of my life when I step outside
>>
>>71196577
>burn you passport
>join the horde from middle east
>claim you are muslim
>collect welfare which is as high as minimum wage job

It is unironicly the easiest LEGAL way to immigrate.

Just make sure you apply for welfare, if you get a job they might get suspicious and deport you.
>>
>>71196822
^
>>
>>71196643
What kind of jobs, selling cocaine or head removing positions at narco cartel? I don't even know Spanish.
>>71196822
I thought about it. I could go on tour to Turkey which is cheap as fuck and start from there. Don't Euro countries ask for Syrian or Iraqi documents? Or check Arabic knowledge?
>>
>>71196822
>burn you passport
>join the horde from middle east
>get killed once they realize you are not one of them
>>
There are no areas of Russia where the winter is not that cold? Even places like Sochi on the Black Sea?
>>
>>71196974
Tech jobs, it's getting filled with Spaniards looking for jobs and they signed peace with the FARC not long ago
>>
>>71196974
>Don't Euro countries ask for Syrian or Iraqi documents?

99% of them say that they lose their documents in the war since 99% of them are not actual war refugees.
>>
If wanna come to Canada go to British Columbia if you can't stand the cold. The winter there is extremely mild
>>
>>71197169
I lived in Sochi last 4 years but I was fired and couldn't find new job so I moved back home. Sure it's my top priority and I send my CV to every vacancy, but there aren't really too many of them. Only tech support in hotels once in a 2-3 months.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.