[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Enter a bus leaving paris for my shitty suburb >people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1448796020688.jpg (7KB, 240x232px) Image search: [Google]
1448796020688.jpg
7KB, 240x232px
>Enter a bus leaving paris for my shitty suburb
>people realize there are 2 big bags that belong to no one
>2 middle aged maghrebi women start to slowly but surely panicking
>the tension rises
>It goes on for a while, i was contemplating shouting Allah Akbar but realised that this would unironically lead to to years of prison without parole
>finally a black dude check the bags, they were full of shoes
>i start laughing like an autist and people look at me with poison in their eyes

What a bunch of retards, i mean why would a jihadi blow up our bus, there was literally 2 white people out of the 40 passengers

Anyway such is life in france.
>>
>>71186033
>why would a jihadi blow up our bus, there was literally 2 white people out of the 40 passengers
Are you implying they only target white people
>>
>>71187056
Inshallah.
>>
>>71186033

say what you want but last month I was in the subway and there was a muslim women reading the quran with Niqab in front of me and I immediatelly searched for bags or a backpack near her.
>>
>>71186033

people realize there are two unaccounted bags in a bus traveling in a country that blows up every other month, no one fucking stops the bus to let people go out

the black person dose the exact opposite and actually tinker the bags

everyone sits there like retards

France, get a fucking grip on yourselves.
>>
File: trump.jpg (97KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
97KB, 500x357px
>they live in a country where terrorist attacks might happen any minute
>>
>>71187438
>he lives in a country that might be attacked and conquered by germany any minute
>he lives on rightful german clay

oh what am i saying we're not conquering anyone anymore for the foreseeable future
>>
>>71186033
>muslims never kill other muslims
never go full retard
>>
>but realised that this would unironically lead to to years of prison without parole

You can't profess the Islamic faith while throwing a bag?

That's pretty racist!
>>
>>71187586
>>he lives on rightful german clay
no
>oh what am i saying we're not conquering anyone anymore for the foreseeable future
thats right you are now brainwashed cucks
>>
>>71187690
yes, franceis very islamophobic
>>
>>71187692
>no
Shut up Memelland, you belong to us and always will. One day we will come again.
>brainwashed cucks
sad but true
>>
One time I was on the bus and some weird looking guy got on, left his backpack next to me and went to the other side of the bus. He didn't cover back for a couple minutes and I thought to myself "fuck it I'll walk the last 3 stops"
>>
>>71187737
>Shut up Memelland, you belong to us and always will. One day we will come again.
hehe you better watch your own country mate because it is going down the drain at the moment
>>
>>71187792
Germania will awaken from her deep slumber.
>>
>>71187830
I'm not so sure about that
>>
Le epike pranke
>>
>>
>>71187056
>Are you implying they only target white people
They do.
>>
>>71190329
kek whites literally BTFO
>>
>>71187438
>Implying that Paris, Africa is in France
Pick one
>>
>>71193101
add nice to that "africa" aswell
>>
File: french flag.jpg (218KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
french flag.jpg
218KB, 1280x960px
>>71193101
>he is soo cucked, he gave up on his capital city
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.