[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about your experience with koreans. They all seem very

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: korea.png (120KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
korea.png
120KB, 2000x1333px
Tell me about your experience with koreans. They all seem very obnoxious to me but maybe I just had bad luck.
>>
>They all seem very obnoxious
they are.
>>
>>71185792

>They all seem very obnoxious
they are.
>>
>>71185792
We have the highest suicide rate in the world.
>>
>>71185792
Why do they have the Transylvanian colors on the flag?
>>
well I have a korean gf, she's quite nice to me.
>>
>>71185792
>>obnoxious
I think they are Japanese. Especially netuyo. Japs are hated in here more and more now.
I hate japs. Japs are ugly and brown monkey while Korean is white and beautiful people.
>>
>>71185900
WE
>>
>>71185959
t. el coreANO
>>
>>71185792
I know a Korean who lived in Russia for a long time, who is also apparently a Jew so recently he moved to Israel. And he's also a writer.

As bizzare as he sounds, he's one of the coolest people I've met.
>>
>>71185959
>>
>>71185988
Did he call himself Hideo Asano?
>>
>>71185898
do you have the plan for that too?
>>
File: skalki_papaja.jpg (128KB, 990x608px) Image search: [Google]
skalki_papaja.jpg
128KB, 990x608px
>>71185792
they stole my islands
>>
>>71185792
The three who run the only Korean restaurant in my city are extremely nice people.

All of the Korean guys who make sushi at the place I work aren't particularly obnoxious though they don't really speak to anybody.

I asked the one who speaks a little English, "where in Korea are you from?"

To which he said "North?..... Oh, now wait, I mean South!" It was a pretty strange interaction.
>>
are Koreans most closely related to Mongolians?
>>
>>71186296
imagine being from northern south korea and being asked a question like that
>>
>>71185792
it all comes down to their "tic", i think. they are not that serious about anything but cant stop their tic. this goes for both SK and NK.

both people's mindset and criteria are basically exactly the same. SK defines Japan as the top enemy while NK does the US. both never stop badmouthing about it and putting them in some black magic/ritual of their own to make them out to be evil such as that statues, missiles, that shitty rocks. hilariously, when japan does something to that shitrock, NK also blames japan lol as if they are all for SK.

they love taking moral high ground any time and infinitely shit on Japan/the US with the moralistic and religious attitudes "we ARE the moralists" as long as they actually dont get hurt. the main problem of it is their media, in NK, its their regime. it always kindles their religious collectivism and drums up their hatred against the enemies. BUT if they actually get hurt due to it they suddenly stop it.

they on the other hand are very worrisome like they cant stop sucking up to China and have never carried out a raid to Japan/the US. i think its the same as NK too. they wont ever begin a war.

the next president will be ultra pro NK, so if he, one of the most leftest guys in SK, a hardcore japan hater, doubts about america/THAAD, goes in a strange direction as much as trumpo, the geopolitics there might greatly change.
>>
A bunch of phony faggots that can never be trusted. Trust me. You don't want to trust any Korean.
>>
>>71186691
I don't trust you
>>
>>71186716
Exactly.
>>
>>71186757
I don't trust you too
>>
>>71185792
They are all fuckers
Should be burn in hell
>>
>>71185792
I live right next to Korean town. All the Korean's I've met are bros. Drank with them several times
>>
File: 태극삼태극4.jpg (436KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
태극삼태극4.jpg
436KB, 750x562px
>>71185900
It is a symbol of Korean nation
name is Samtaegeuk(삼태극)
>>
i like koreans, but they shouldnt be so hateful towards japan. there is no reason to!
>>
>>71187704
you are a traitor to china, faggot
>>
File: roofkoreans.jpg (41KB, 600x466px) Image search: [Google]
roofkoreans.jpg
41KB, 600x466px
>>71185792
Based.
>>
>Go to sushi place
>Japanese flags
>girls behind the counter speak in Korean to the people in the kitchen

What the fuck did they mean by this
>>
>>71187704
>>71188143
We have lots of threads with Korean and Japan, but why is it so hard to find a thread with all three countries?
>>
>>71188357
Japan marketed itself all over the world and Koreans are taking advantage of it.
>>
>>71188357
We are just borrowing their culture for just a second,
we will give it back to them after we are done.
>>
>>71185792
I wouldn't mind a korean trap girlfriend.
>>
File: Miriam_Leone_Dama_velata.jpg (124KB, 1311x874px) Image search: [Google]
Miriam_Leone_Dama_velata.jpg
124KB, 1311x874px
>>71185792
Most of them are very conceited, and stay in their own cliques at school. You can never see a Korean walking by themselves, they're always in giant, circle-jerking groups at my college.

Those are just the international students, though. I don't blame them for only talking amongst their own kind, but they do need to branch out some more.
>>
They are extremely proud of their country and suffers from a slight victim syndrome. A bit like china.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.