[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. Your country 2. What did you country do in World War II? 3.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: America saves Europe again.jpg (95KB, 800x575px) Image search: [Google]
America saves Europe again.jpg
95KB, 800x575px
1. Your country
2. What did you country do in World War II?
3. What will it do in World War III?
>>
>>71179402
1.flag
2.made i-400, Yamato and balloon bomb.
And attacked USA sempai because of he didn't give me oil.

After that, as you know, USA sempai fixed kawaii for me with SO FUCKING BIG TWO DIG.

And now, USA is us master. :(
3.Dog should obey to the master.
Maybe, we should obey to us master.
>>
>>71179402
1. Flag
2. Government was at peace and supporting Germans ( because Vichy France), population was with the French free army
3. Hide
>>
>>71179402
1. France
2. Surrender
3. Surrender depending of the conditions
>>
1.Poland
2.Got torn apart, then did lots of uprisings , underground movements, conspirations and the likes.
3.Serve as the battlefield between two major powers. Although the chances decreased I guess.
>>
1. Flag
2. Get cucked
3. Meme really hard
>>
>>71179402
1. Germany
2. Got attacked by the Polish and had to defend ourselves
3. We will make an agreement with Russia so that they get Ukraine and we get Prussia back
>>
>>71179402
>Tried to be open to Japan but they decided to take the hostile takeover approach anyway
>few years of oppressive rule under Japanese, but relatively normal
>America comes back, Japan goes crazy and starts killing even more people, ensuing fight erases Spanish and American infrastructure in Manila.

>WW3
>try to stay neutral and open as always, but China and US may not want that.
>>
>>71179402
>flag
>win it single-handedly
>win it single-handedly
>>
>>71179402
>1. Your country
Flag
>2. What did you country do in World War II?
We basically sold 80% of the food soldiers were eating, corned beef. We did the same in WW1 I think but I might be wrong.

And by soldiers I mean both nazis and allies, because we were """""""neutral"""""""" except when we had Adolf and Mussolini coming over and build hydro dams for us, or when we tried to help the Graf Spee giving them time to repair in Montevideo but failed because a lot of Anglos were here and they forced the ship to go in 3 days, or when we accepted Nazis fleeing from the allies, some of them still live here nowadays.
>3. What will it do in World War III?
Eh we probably can't be cheeky cunts again so we'll just stay neutral.
>>
>>71181661
You are the good guys?
>>
>>71179402
>flag
>dumb shit + muh colonial empire
>ally with everyone and still manage to lose
>>
>>71181717
Always
>>
2.Neutral cause civil war
3.Neutral cause civil war
>>
File: 64786.jpg (78KB, 283x427px) Image search: [Google]
64786.jpg
78KB, 283x427px
1. Flag
2. Defended our sovereignty and sided with germans since soviets took our lands. Came off on top in the long run so no complaints also we were probably the only country to survive WW2 with patriotism still on rise and we're still the only european nation whose populus seriously is ready to die for this piece of land

3. Probably nothing we're trying to be neutral.

But i'll say this, as long as there are russians, there are potential enemies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ror8ZtwGhYQ
>>
File: 1487029009474.png (261KB, 1039x559px) Image search: [Google]
1487029009474.png
261KB, 1039x559px
>>71179402
>Your country
Was India

>What did its do in WW2
Lick british assholes for independence
Fought with british

>What will it do in WW3
Probably side with russia and china since both are allies and not on good terms with murica.
> Inb4 drumpf
Trump is just putins lap dog
Maybe even help suprem leader kim jong un become global emperor since we on good terms
>>
>>71179402
>1. Your country
Flag
Pretend that we supported Hitler when he was winning and pretend that we liked the allies when he was defeated.
Probably be neutral.
>>
>>71179402
1. kor
2. be japs and die
3. Make nuke and Use it to china
>>
My grandfather was a scavenger

He didnt support any side he would wander the battlefields and scavenge weapons and other loot of dead soldiers, then store them in a underground potato cellar he set up in the middle of woods

After the war he found an american jew that bought them all off him, he moved to USA and opened up his own construction company where he hired illegal polish jews and later lived in a mansion.

He lived the american dream
>>
Australia
>die a heap but kicked ass
>die a heap.
>>
>>71181513
I'm fucking tilted mate.
>>
>>71182651
kek thats based
>>
Nuffin
Fight against facist USA I guess
>>
>>71179402
UK
literally everything
literally nothing (hopefully)
>>
shot a few japs
shoot a few arabs
>>
>>71183855
>Get killed by toilet snake
>Beat up by emu's
>>
>>71184139
hahaha lmao
>>
File: nazi.jpg (48KB, 400x540px) Image search: [Google]
nazi.jpg
48KB, 400x540px
>>71179402
1.lithuania
2.We fought for nazis
3.Probably we are going to defend ourselves
>>
File: 1482405797377.jpg (9KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
1482405797377.jpg
9KB, 292x257px
>>71179402
1. fleg
2. nothing
3. nothing
>>
File: Tumbler-Snapper-Dog_shot.webm (1MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Tumbler-Snapper-Dog_shot.webm
1MB, 480x360px
>>71179402
>1. Your country
Flag.
Propped up everyone else.
Free your component atoms from their bonds.
>>
File: coma2.jpg (14KB, 203x263px) Image search: [Google]
coma2.jpg
14KB, 203x263px
>>71187084
>walking towards the nuke instead of away
>>
>>71179402
1. My country
2. 1939-1941 bros with Germany, dividing Poland and so on:
1941 -1943 - suffering and retreating
1945 - zergrushing throughout the whole Europe, victory, hurraaay
Dunno but we probably wouldn't be an aggressor.
>>
>>71179402
Banana
Nuffin
Watch with sunglasses drinking coconut water in Arraial do Cabo ou Fernando de Noronha, while you faggots kill yourselves over who is more white
>>
we defeated japan
>>
>>71179803
LOL WWII was a good scrap, japbro. Grandpa said you fought like hell.

But we will be glorious allies on the field of battle come WWIII
>>
>>71179402
Maintain a policy of neutrality which gave memesters the impression we were pro-german because some of their troops got to take the train through the country during their furlough; because telling them no would've led to a diplomatic disaster.

We regularily intercepted german communications and handed the info over to the allies. We housed thousands upon thousands of european refugees (my grandmother's family willingly housed a norwegian resistance fighter). Trained thousands of norwegian and danish resistance fighters in sabotage under the guise of police training. Took in a metric fucktonne of kids from Finland. Shot down plenty soviet and german planes that flew over our territory etc.

But na, everything people remember about us is the fact that "we", ie companies operating in Sweden, sold iron to the germans. Ignoring the fact that the state couldn't stop export of iron; it'd have been a breach of neutrality and grounds for conflict.
>>
>>71182552
You are probably going the be the first country to get cucked in WW3
>>
Fought gommys and nazis and was only warring country in Europe aside Britain that wasn't annexed at some point of the war.

I shall engage in glorious gorilla warfare against Putin bots in rural forests.
>>
>>71181661 same in argieland.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.