[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This only happens in America. https://www.youtube.com/watch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: fat_shartigan.jpg (53KB, 800x453px) Image search: [Google]
fat_shartigan.jpg
53KB, 800x453px
This only happens in America.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNeg5uRurrM

Who the fuck even keeps these creatures alive? I mean, his mom apparently takes care of him, but she's also a wheelchair-tier fatsack and therefore unable to go work, I suppose, so how do they finance their living and that insane pile of food they consume every day? American social benefits aren't that big I've understood.

Imo the safety networks should just stop carrying food for them so they would consume their underskin energy supplies away.
>>
>>71158524
are americans even human at this point?
>>
imagine being an ambassador meeting aliens and showing these pictutes to them saying "why yes, these are the same species as i am". would they even believe?
>>
>>71158524
well that's one way to make sure you're not alone, just make your kid unable to run away from you
>>
>>71158524
Egypt also

half a ton(500kg) woman was brought out of her house just this week to go on a operation
>>
I'm a very empathetic person and I would feel nothing if these people were killed.
>>
>>71158524
How does this even happen? How can someone possibly gain that much weight? During the process did he not think "hmm maybe I should eat a bit less and go for a run every now and then"?
>>
>>71158524
Even I feel like I need to start running around after going 2 weeks with no exercise. It's actually kind of impressive that people let themselves get like that.
>>
>>71158524
ironically the only "disease" that the government will actually compensate you for aside from being a cripple or a retard is morbid obesity
>too fat to work? must need help buying food
>>
File: angry-pepe.jpg (7KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
angry-pepe.jpg
7KB, 236x236px
>>71160564
>the only "disease" that the government will actually compensate you for aside from being a cripple or a retard is morbid obesity
Jesus christ. Your government is encouraging people to start bulking.
Get rid of these fat fucks!
>>
>>71160834
There is nothing wrong with banning hunger from first world countries.
>>
>>71158524
This is the secret, fetishists online finance thier life. This woman would constantly get food sent to her for example. You may think it's a joke but it's true.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5nJlK4_mdaY
>>
>>71161734
this tbqh, look at bigcuties.com et al
>>
File: tumblr_n77gwzbVpm1rpc5kho1_500.gif (2MB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n77gwzbVpm1rpc5kho1_500.gif
2MB, 500x271px
>>71158524
i am insecure and feel bad about myself a lot. And then i see this and feel better for some reason.
>>
File: 06pic1.jpg (26KB, 450x572px) Image search: [Google]
06pic1.jpg
26KB, 450x572px
>>71158524
Fatsacks like these should be forced by law to exercise instead of fucking sapping away taxpayers money to continue their useless existence.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.