[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>your country (if from the US, specify which state) >how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: pizza-fold-hold.png (267KB, 660x352px) Image search: [Google]
pizza-fold-hold.png
267KB, 660x352px
>your country (if from the US, specify which state)
>how do you eat your pizza?

>California
>classic NYC fold-in-half
>>
lol all my friends in new york made fun of me when I ate pizza without fold. it truly is the proper way to do it though. Is that how italians eat it as well?
>>
>>71150449
>Americans build culture over foreign food they can't prepare well
Though I like American-style pizzas more than Italian-style pizzas. They're a bit more dry, I like that.

Adopting foreign food to your cuisine is fine. Lots of nations did that, in Europe too, like us, Belarus, Germany and Ireland did with potatoes or Italy with tomatoes.

But always be cautious. You're an Anglo. Don't repeat mistakes of the Brits. They took tea from India and instead of improving it, they built a culture revolving around a repulsive abomination made of it with milk.
>>
File: 3d2.png (407KB, 570x489px) Image search: [Google]
3d2.png
407KB, 570x489px
>>71150449
>fold-in-half
>>
File: trumppizza.jpg (63KB, 455x428px) Image search: [Google]
trumppizza.jpg
63KB, 455x428px
flag
with a fork and knife
>>
>>71150449
fold it in half, it's the only way
>>71150609
fuck right off autismo
>>
>>71150449
Cut into bite pieces because I can't finish that whole slice in one serving..
>>
File: 1478421868281.jpg (80KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478421868281.jpg
80KB, 720x720px
>>71150449
>when your italian calorie circle is so disgustingly massive that you need to argue about wether or not to fold it
>>
Fork and knife.
>>
Knife and fork for real pizza

flat in hand for cardboard pizza
>>
>>71150532
Italians eat pizza with a knife and fork. I had an Italian friend who always ate like that, and she said that it was a habit that formed. In the US, you really only eat pizza with a knife and fork if you're having Chicago-style deep dish.

>>71150564
What's wrong with folding it in half? Most American pizzas have millions of toppings on each slice, so folding it prevents all that stuff from falling out. If you fold it in half like a sandwich, you get a lot out of each bite.
>>
>>71150714
>American "pizza"
>Italian in any way
pick one
>>
>>71150793
actually new york pizza is still quite italian. stop thinking of just pizza hut and dominoes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mH7vFc0bUpU
>>
>>71150449
>Tennessee
>more specifically Memphis
Thin crust or giant slice are the go to here.
Thin crust is pretty good as it balances the flavor a lot better.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.