[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People should be forced to all live in cities unless they can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: 1486961945975.png (594KB, 483x474px) Image search: [Google]
1486961945975.png
594KB, 483x474px
People should be forced to all live in cities unless they can take care of themselves without government subsidies outside cities.

Do you agree?
>>
>>71148747
?
>>
>>71148747
yes, absolutely especially in my cunt.
spending extra budget for only a few people in remote villages are huge waste.
>>
Sven lay off the vodka
>>
>>71148747
Yes. Although an even better solution would be to just cull them.

The back country rubes eternally hold our country back.
>>
>>71148883
[starvation intensifies]
>>
>>71148853

Same here

>>71148858

t. "country" that can be driven through in 2 hours
>>
>>71148904
Agriculture can be done more efficiently with technology. One indoor vertical aero/hydroponic farm can supply a whole city.

Livestock can be raised in the outskirts, and although the limited space will be make meat a bit more scarce, the American diet already has way too much meat than is even healthy.
>>
>>71149119
You can't even live in half your country due to the cold climate lol
>>
>>71149265
You shouldn't be able to, yes, but still the government subsidizes it like crazy. It's a colossal waste
>>
>>71149219
>Livestock can be raised in the outskirts
Unless you only want to eat Chicken, they really can't.
The waste that comes from intensive animal farming (which is what you're suggesting) is immense and requires major effort to remove.

Furthermore the air pollution from that waste is worse than Lead in petrol. An entire generation of angry stupid retards from smelling too much cow shit.
There's a reason mass intensive farming takes place far away from everything/everyone
>>
>>71148904
Honestly farming keeps getting more and more top heavy and smaller as time goes on. It's fairly ridiculous going forward to give 300 people the same voting power as 100000.
>>
>>71149321
I'm suggesting a severe reduction of meat in our diet too tough. But even lab grown meat is not so far fetched a solution in the near future.

I love beef, but hicks who raise it are holding back the country and the pollution it generates is hurting the planet. I would give it up an instant if it got rid of those two problems.
>>
>>71149872
if you love beef, you're the one responsible for the pollution related to raising cattle.

But an urbanite like yourself wouldn't understand green policies anyway.
>>
>>71149308
enjoy your ghettos and india-tier traffic I suppose
>>
>>71149872
just eat chicken mate
>>
>>71150083
the "chicken are better for the environment than other meat" is a myth pushed by urbanites who know nothing about farming.

For example, sheep, can be fed with grass, and while they consume a lot more area than chickens, chickens rely on high protein concentrates as a food source. This food source is taken from high quality farm soil, rather than the low quality used for sheep.

Basically, by eating chicken, you're using way more land area that could be used for growing vegetables, than if you ate sheep.
>>
>>71150045
the capital area has enough land to easily house all of Finland and still not be too congested. Singapore is smaller with a population roughly the same size
>>
>>71148853
ayy
>>
No. Cities are a technological innovation just like fire, tools and farming. There is no reasonable person who claims one is okay but others are something immoral or wrong.
>>
>>71149872
>I love beef, but hicks who raise it are holding back the country
you probably call them "flyover states" too. don't you asshole?
>>
>>71149872
You don't deserve the rights you were given.
>>
>>71148747
In the uk theyre tossing the unemployed into houses in the country so they can make mad bucks on property in the cities.
>>
File: 1484980626368.jpg (32KB, 470x698px) Image search: [Google]
1484980626368.jpg
32KB, 470x698px
>>71148747

>Housing prices skyrocket
>Infrastructure now worn down thrice or more as fast than previously
>Transportion (private&public) becomes a mess
>Seemingly to no benefit to this whatsoever

"""""""Finnish Intelligence"""""""""""""""""
>>
>>71150045
>not demolishing poorer areas of your cities in order to construct areas that will decongest traffic.

Learn from New York. They could have gone further than they have now.
>>
>>71150035
I love it, I didn't say I ate it every day.

Nevertheless, the US specifically has a fuckton off welfarebux for the agriculture industry, so the laws of supply and demand wouldn't even work.

>>71150349
That would be too kind.
""Cities"" more than 100 miles from the coast should be nuked.

>>71150421
Rights aren't given you stupid fuck.
Go back to your farm and fuck a pig while thinking of your god emperor.
>>
People should be forced to all live in the countryside until they can take care of themselves without city infrastructure.

Do you agree?
>>
File: hyacinth-23.png (238KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
hyacinth-23.png
238KB, 500x400px
>>71150654
>Learn from New York
>>
File: 1stworlder.jpg (61KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1stworlder.jpg
61KB, 640x427px
>>71148747
>massive urbanization

hehe mm cus that's worked so well in japan, hong kong, signapore, china etc
>>
>>71151055
every agricultural nation subsidizes their agriculture. Because if they didn't they'd lose to the others who did. And this way, they'd lose independence by being dependent on foreign food imports.

And since everyone needs to eat, the exporter can drive up the prices.

Protip; read up on the arab spring from an agricultural viewpoint, and it all makes more sense as of why they rebelled. Those were all countries dependent on food imports, which drove prices up, due to foreign exporters need to increase profits. Increased bread prices really pissed off a lot of people, since they no longer had as much money to spend on other stuff.

If you want to live in a truly free and independent nation, make sure your nation is self reliant in food.
>>
>>71150045

There are no ghettos in Finland
>>
File: 1486953221646.jpg (55KB, 600x569px) Image search: [Google]
1486953221646.jpg
55KB, 600x569px
>mfw authoritarianism and autocracy are becoming more popular everywhere
Why can't I just be left alone to live on a large plot of land and play with old cars?
>>
Villages need to be made energy independent and after an initial investment you wont have to care about subsidies anymore.
At best, villages should be were the breeding happens.
>>
>>71148747
no because im not a fucking freedom hating retard you stupid fucking fuck thank
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.