[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it illegal to keep any sort of record of ethnic or religious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1486868251762.png (45KB, 173x140px) Image search: [Google]
1486868251762.png
45KB, 173x140px
Why is it illegal to keep any sort of record of ethnic or religious groups in France
>>
>>71145638
Corsica and Bretagne
>>
>>71145902
Pressed reply inadvertantly ( phone)
Corsica and Bretagne used to worry the jacobins and their regional claims were imcompatible with the abstract notion of national sovereignty giving all its legitimacy to institution. Everyone had to be french, any difference is ignored and will never be officially recognised even in statitics
>>
>>71145638

Because they are obsessed with rationalism and laicism.
>>
>>71146034
Pretty much, morons think it's some modern PC bullshit but it's far older than that.
>>
>>71145638
you can keep making threads about france you obsessed beta anglo
>>
>>71146190
OP points out a major flaw of your country, and this is how you react?
>>
File: 1486838121273.gif (499KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
1486838121273.gif
499KB, 270x270px
>>71145638
Bc then natives will see those immigrants especially sandniggers and niggers are to prone to commit crimes and being in welfare, having 4kids+ and how they went from 3% of the population in the 60s to 20% right now, with all or 95% of them being Muslims.

There is a video of a town in France where women don't go out in the streets bc they get harassed by men. All you see are bearded faggots and veiled women, not even kidding.
>>
>>71146362
I have to agree with Polack
I am sure OP made his thread because he loves France and is worried about its wellbeeing
>>
>>71145638
So that claims about islamization or other "conspiracy theories" can never be officially verified.
>>
>>71145638
>implying

http://www.atlantico.fr/decryptage/mini-revolution-insee-recueille-bien-donnees-type-ethnique-et-voici-qu-elles-revelent-immigration-en-france-michele-tribalat-2960635.html

+

>It is legal to rape Aussi women if you're Lebanese
>>
>>71146760

lebs got put in their place

hows outer paris doing?
>>
>>71146190
Do all those non whites identify as French, if not then why list them as such
>>
>>71146786
>lebs got put in their place

Nope

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-01-16/teens-appear-in-court-over-pizza-shop-rape/8184764

>hows outer paris doing?

Filled with shitskins and slums why ?
>>
It's only illegal for the government to do so.

Do you want the government to have MORE power?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.