[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do brown/asian people get so offended when you ask them where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1485162412246.png (8KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1485162412246.png
8KB, 231x218px
Why do brown/asian people get so offended when you ask them where they're from?

Are they not proud of their home country and culture?
>>
>>71122672
I dunno, I know I wouldn't be offended
>>
Because some of them are from your country.
>>
>>71122672
hm?
>>
>>71123218
what?
>>
>>71122672
have you ever met someone who got offended when you asked them this or are you just reacting to things you see from north america?

im brown and i dont know anyone of my brown friends or family who would consider this question remotely offending

its just american obesessed white proglibs and wacko blm tier mussies who chimpout
>>
>>71123297
Because some of them were born in your country and don't have the slightest notion of their implied 'real' home country.
They dislike the implication that they are foreign.
>>
>>71123385
The people who chimpout at this question are likely to be the same people who consider their mothers birthland their 'real' land and will always post flags of said country on facebook etc. regardless of of theyve ever been there
>>
>>71123385
Exactly, they are foreign, but get offended when asked about it. That's exactly what OP wanted to discuss.
>>
>>71122672
Literally don't know anybody like that
>>
>>71123446
I don't know people like that, I'm just suggesting an explanation.
>>71123459
>they are foreign
that's the thing though, it's very possible they have the most connection to the Netherlands
it's like saying an American is actually german/irish/etc when he has nothing to do with the country
what if they don't even speak the language of their ancestors homeland? don't know the culture?
you have to be from somewhere else to be foreighn
>>
Thanks to the Enlightenment values, nationality is a burocratic notion and not an ethnic one, so enjoy the enlightened
>>
File: images (6).jpg (7KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
7KB, 222x227px
i live in an amerindian city called manaus and i am mixed with english and portuguese
the locals think i am foreign too
>>
>>71123947
I'll try to make it to your funeral tomorrow
>>
>>71124072
wut?
>>
>>71123218
Yes, this is.

They get offended if they've born there.
>>
>>71128646
but they've still not funn
>>
Because they are a bunch of autists lol
>>
literally who does that
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.