[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me and many other people apparently have an eerie feeling Israel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Me and many other people apparently have an eerie feeling Israel is on the verge of a big change, maybe a Religious-Nationalistic revolution or a coup, or maybe even about to disintegrate altogether. It's hard to describe the feeling, but it's like a one way dead-end road.
Do you share that feeling too?
>>
bud why
>>
>>71122650
Is it a negative change for you guys?
>>
>>71122650
I'm part Jewish and I've been having some fears about that too. I may not like all the decisions of Isreal, but I don't want it gone.
>>
>>71122650
What gives you this impression?
>>
>>71123404
It's how more middle eastern Israel has become. There's so much more corruption, religion, ignorance, and tribal politics. It's as if the original vision for Israel is completely gone now.
>>
>>71122650
nah, here is all fine
>>
>>71124122
The original vision, as in "let's claim the land where our ancestors used to live, regardless of the current inhabitants, just because we can" ?
It's still there. You're good at colonizing it.
On the other hand, intuition is what saved you people many times. I'd trust it. Maybe you could use it to avoid the dead end.
>>
>>71124122
Maybe enough Israelis take the country for granted now, and so Israel more closely resembles other established nations with the same visible imperfections.
It's also possible the Palestine situation has at this point tarnished Israel's reputation to some degree, even from within, making it harder to hold such ideals.

In any case, Netanyahu does not strike me as a leader who inspires a positive vision for Israel.
>>
>>71124571
>>71124571
>On the other hand, intuition is what saved you people many times.
Are you sure?..
>>
>>71124664
Maybe it was a coincidence.
You people are still there, so there's that.
How would you fix Israel ?
>>
Maybe you need some holidays.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMPos85fvb8
>>
>>71124122
In other words the party you're rooting for won't win the elections.
>>
>>71128888
/thread
>>
File: mfw.jpg (51KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
51KB, 480x270px
>>71124122
it's purely racial
it used to be an ashkenazi state therefore white and successful

but the sefaradi have immigrated there and made it shit like brown people tend to do

here is my opinion as a gentile : if you want to make israel great again you have to accept nazism and gas the sefaradis
don't thank me
>>
>>71122650
There is no more competition between the right vs. the left in Israel. Since the two-state solution is dead, the right has completely won. I don't feel any sort of connection to that country anymore and I'd never consider making aliyah. Israel is dead for me.

Now, we'll see whether Isreal will remain a democracy or turn into a Jewish theocratic state. That's the next stage.
>>
>>71131625
A lot of sefardis used to be intelectuals and dealers in iberia.

ps: ashkenazis have semitic roots too
>>
>>71122650
Interesting TV show

To answer your question: No, I don't believe my own country is going through a dead-end change. It will be an evolution of the current communist aristocracy. We will see whether it's a negative or a positive change

Is Israel going somewhere? I don't know, but I strongly believe it needs to "de-religion" its state, move to a flexible definition of "Israeli" (meaning: all people who live in Israel. Legally)
Drop the theocratic principles
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.