[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the current ruling party of India unrionically has its roots

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: nomore.jpg (196KB, 1600x1130px) Image search: [Google]
nomore.jpg
196KB, 1600x1130px
>the current ruling party of India unrionically has its roots in fascism
>we're living in the timeline were right wing death squads killing all the street shitters is a real possibility
Wew lad.
>>
>>71118106
The most pathetic thing is that indians voted this man in only because he is white looking
>>
>Ameritards in charge of being informed
The ruling party is a Hindu nationalist party. The vast majority of street-shitters are Hindu.
>>
>>71118187
Yeah but the street shitters are also from the lower castes and I'm sure the rest of the Hindus wouldn't mind genociding them.
>>
I mean... It would solve the population issue...
>>
>>71118347
no it wouldn't, the dead would just be replaced in about a year.
>>
>>71118151
??
On the right is Modi. On the right is the leader of the opposition whom we would have elected if we wanted someone white. (His Italian mother has screwed our country for years and now their family is finally out of power. Fucking italians.)
>>
File: jpg.jpg (14KB, 310x229px) Image search: [Google]
jpg.jpg
14KB, 310x229px
>>71118455
Fugg i forgot pic rel
>>
>>71118455
>gulf Arab poster
>is actually Indian
I did a think.

Are you a slave?
>>
>>71118496
jeez hes 46 and unmarried? he probably wants a white wimmin like his dad but wants to save face since it'll make him look fucked
>>
>>71118106
They areliterallyeating hitler ice cream
>>
India is a joke.
>>
>>71118106
Will he kill Dravidians?
>>
>>71118151
>modi is white looking
the fuck are you on?
>>
Hinduism is a tool of the aristocracy to keep people down
>>
>>71118106
>killing all the street shitters
So, a national suicide?
>>
>>71123857
This, religion is the opium of the people
>>
>>71118106
>>the current ruling party of India unrionically has its roots in fascism

Citation needed
>>
File: modi.jpg (35KB, 625x429px) Image search: [Google]
modi.jpg
35KB, 625x429px
>>71125911
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rashtriya_Swayamsevak_Sangh

http://www.ibtimes.com/hindu-nationalists-historical-links-nazism-fascism-214222
Read up.
This is like a parent organization of the current ruling party. The current PM (guy in OP's and my pic) is also a product of the RSS.
The guy who assassinated Mahatama Gandhi was also a former member of RSS.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.