[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here lives in a rural area and how many people live there?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

File: Bibury-s.jpg (525KB, 1400x876px) Image search: [Google]
Bibury-s.jpg
525KB, 1400x876px
Who here lives in a rural area and how many people live there?

What's rural life like in your cunt?
>>
>>71115631
Bump
>>
I'd love to live in a rural area but without neighbors.

Just me and my land.
>>
I live in a little, about 1200 inhabitants village.

Life is pretty annoying. People are nice, cows are nice, but there is nothing to do.
Gladly I got internet.
>>
i used to live in the outskirts of a small city in the south, it was safe and quiet but the internet was pretty shit

pretty healthy too because there's no contamination and food is homemade
>>
>>71115631
spent 1 day in a shithole like that
very boring
>>
File: 1486891385067.jpg (89KB, 640x496px) Image search: [Google]
1486891385067.jpg
89KB, 640x496px
>>71117760
Must be nice not to worry about niggers and Muslims.
Paradise
>>
>>71115631
such a great picture ruined by poor post-processing
>>
i love big cities but sometimes I think how nice it would be to run away and go to a cosy village and just work an easy job....
link cosy towns
>>
>>71115631
small rural town whites are basically white niggers
their life is hard core drugs and violence.
meth, heroin.
oh and of course they hate niggers and vote trump
despite being niggers themselves
>>
>>71119501
>small rural town whites are basically white niggers
Strange. It's the complete opposite here. There's pretty much no crime in rural Britain
>>
File: IMG_0634.jpg (88KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0634.jpg
88KB, 800x532px
I live in a city but i pass through rural villages all the time. They are really depressing. Everybody there is poor as shit. Im thinking rural towns are like this in america because theres so much more space here. So you could be 8 hours from the nearest major city, and theres 1000s of towns that are like that.
>>
>>71119598
Well, complete rural farm lands are probably different. But places like Florida are full of trash. Also some rural towns that close to cities. I mean they are not really suburbans but they are kind of rural. Here is a semi-rural college town in Indiana. Two firearm murders in a week:
http://www.ballstatedaily.com/article/2017/02/news-muncie-shooting
This shit is scary but of course poltards won't tell you about this.
>>
>>71120268
my friend from kansas always tells me how retarded it gets down there
>>71119793
small towns in new england look kinda comfy though
>>
>>71115631
>"rural"
>houses wall to wall
You're not even trying
>>
>>71120268
Same here in California. Out in the desert they are all redneck meth heads.
>>
I do, but I'm 20 mins away from a big city outskirt, there is a shitload of orange fields around me, plenty of shops, supermarkets, pharmacies, etc but really not much else to do at this hour, best thing is that it's completely silent right now, not even a moving car around, something that you don't have in a city.
>>
File: sjsjsjsjs.jpg (2MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
sjsjsjsjs.jpg
2MB, 4000x3000px
>>71115631
I do, not many, about 4,000 in my local town.

Rural life is good but not many opportunities for employment other than farming and other bits & pieces.
>>
Nothing to do except go to the store.
>>
>tfw not living in a comfy village
>>
>>71127908
isnt there roaming gangs of nigger rapists in france tho? such a small village must be a soft target
>>
>>71128664
They don't leave the cities
>>
File: 1480956179149.png (2MB, 1556x860px) Image search: [Google]
1480956179149.png
2MB, 1556x860px
Rural PA is equal parts depressing and comfy. Not many fun things to do except drive your car like an idiot on empty back roads and drink around huge bonfires in the woods. Hunting is extremely popular here, to the point where there's no school on the first day of buck season. It's actually a decent place to grow up, but not to stay as a young adult due to economic stagnation
>>
>>71115631
My village is in the middle of nowhere, it has 100 inhabitants and I need to drive 15 minutes to find a fucking bakery. The biggest city nearby is 45 minutes away driving any has around 100k inhabitants. Pretty comfy desu
>>
>>71115631
Fucking shit.
Atlantic winds,nobody around except a bunch of wankers and mentally unstable people.
>>71127482
Sounds cool,Kyuss came from the desert.
>>
I live in a city called Votuporanga. Less than 100k people living on it and has one of the best standard of living and government in the country.

Rural life here is pretty comfy desu, as long as you live in a certain distance from a big city, the life can eb pretty good (living too far away from cities might be shit if you wanna have something to do or buy).
>>
File: 2.jpg (137KB, 1092x659px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
137KB, 1092x659px
>>71115631
Used to live by the river, now in a small city.
>>
>>71127908
If it is like anything here, the biggest problem in living in one is money issues. No fucking jobs aside from jerking off farm animals.
>>
Live in the Moors, probably about 1,000 at least. Pretty uneventful as most residents are old. I moved here about 2 years ago and i doesn't feel much different but that's mainly because I have no social circle anyway so there's no change.

You get to know people a bit more, had a few times that neighbours have just walked in when in in the kitchen and they can see me through the front window, the old lady brought me eggs from her chickens once.

Driving around is fun but you have to be careful sometimes and hope there isn't someone coming 50mph around a blind corner with only room for one.

Getting shopping would be a task if I didn't order everything online.

The summer months are a bit of a pain if it's really ht as if you open a window with the lights on the room will fill with insects in no time. There's a friendly tawny owl that hangs out in my tree and "keweee"s all night.
>>
File: 55383487.jpg (4MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
55383487.jpg
4MB, 2048x1536px
>>71130606
>>
I live in a town with a population of 2500. All of the villagers own land, tractors, several houses and at least two cars. They also have no taste, and so their main pleasures in life are showing off and measuring each other's wealth by engagin in silly activities such as taking the kids to school in their SUV's every morning, even though the town is so small that you could reach the school by walking in FIVE MINUTES, tops.

There are no services in town as people just take the car to go anywhere. Most probably take the car to go to the bathroom, as well. When folks grow too old to drive, they are usually left out to be eaten by ravenous wolves, because public transportation is for chumps.

When you're young, your only choice for entertainment is going clubbing in your car and killing yourself on the way back by crashing into some other drunk's car at high speed.

Other sources of entertainment include dressing up in camo with the other hicks, bringing out your hunting dogs and looking for defenceless animals to kill; extorting money from your fellow villagers to pay for some retarded festivities and events you probably won't attend because you hate everyone there; harassing furriners who have the gall of trying to open a business in town (extra points if said furriner closes shop and leaves in less than a year); and basing your entire worldview on what you see on television.

I'm only living here temporarily to look after my grandparents, fortunately. Shit's depressing.
>>
Live in Kansas and have lived in lots of small townish areas. It's dull but I usually stay inside anyways. Very white and extremely safe. All in all quite cozy.
>>71130908
Didn't know sapin was so similar to here holy shit. All you need are some Walmarts to dot your land and you're basically Americans.
>>
>>71130606
Isn't that place full of negroes because of kirchnerism ?
>>
I lived in a rural village. Then it got absorbed by a bigger city. And they build houses for 100.000 people around it.
>>
i live in london, what is a tree?
>>
>>71131498
go ask a paki, im sure whatever shithole he came from had one.
>>
>>71131436
Nah, some bolivians outside the cities, but less each year. That and the average browny poorfucks.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.