[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw early signs of discogenic disease. >tfw can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: images~01~02.jpg (19KB, 236x188px) Image search: [Google]
images~01~02.jpg
19KB, 236x188px
>tfw early signs of discogenic disease.
>tfw can't join the army
>tfw i fucked my life before i even got to live it.
>tfw I'll never leave this country

Least i am going to be legit neet now
>>
>>71107813
Congrats
>>
File: sad Polish froge.jpg (40KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
sad Polish froge.jpg
40KB, 550x550px
I'm a paranoid schizo, some people are afraid of me and this that I'm crazy, I will never join the army or own a gun.
Why live.
>>
>>71108590
Oh, and even a sad Polish froge can drink a beer while I cannot because I take meds.
Whyyy
>>
File: 1482597845868.png (154KB, 493x463px) Image search: [Google]
1482597845868.png
154KB, 493x463px
>>71108590

>tfw mother was a paranoid schizo and I'm starting to show some of the symptoms while approaching the age hers started developing

I haven't even met the right guy to carry the weight of all my problems as well
>>
>>71108775
I developed first symptoms (dellusions) when I was around 14, now I'm 29 and fully schizo, what are your symptoms?
>>
>>71108775
So what you gay?

>>71108590
Docs told me once that i might have schizoaffective disorder.
But i think it's bipolar with depression and random hallucinations when it's night time and the paranoia is in full swing.
>>
>>71109123
>random hallucinations when it's night time and the paranoia is in full swing.
it sounds like schizoaffective lad
I usewd to be very depressed, thanks God that's over, now I'm 'just' schizophrenic
>>
File: images~02.jpg (10KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
images~02.jpg
10KB, 256x197px
>>71109177
So not only is my back fucked.
I'm now insane too.

Wait. My hallucinations are not crazy, just shadows moving around and my fear kicking into high gear.
The only crazy one i really remember is this figure of light jumping at me.
But besides that, it's just shadows moving around.
>>
File: 1474493511147.png (277KB, 580x326px) Image search: [Google]
1474493511147.png
277KB, 580x326px
>>71109329
So visual hallucinations, I get those sometimes too but I get mostly auditory, I hear whispers and ambulance sirens a lot. You are not insane, neither am I, we are just fucked up in the brain a little and overly sensitive, that's all.
>>
>>71109418
Heavy. Maybe i should go back to the docs for this one. When we we're going throw the steps, i gave up because i knew they probably couldn't fix it or help it. So i started burying it deep. It's gotten better but i don't feel the same as i used to.
>>
>>71109580
It'ss better to go to the doctor because at some point if might blow up in your face. It hapenned to me, I used to be just delusional, then it went quiet, later I smoked a lot of weed and had huge stress and BOOM, 1 month of 4 different types of heavy hallucinations and huge paranoia, I went to psychiatrist and now I'm under control.
>>
>>71109657
Yeah i will. Thanks for the talk anon. Legend
>>
>>71109757
No problem, take care.
>>
We spent the night in Frisco
Every kind of disco
My baby just can't take her eyes off me
>>
>>71108590
>>71108775
My cousin is both schizophrenic and legally retarded.
His bother told me he used to walk around naked except for a blonde wig, claiming he was the lion king on the regular, when it first went into full swing.
So you know, at least you're probably a little saner. He was a very nice docile tard before he started to show signs.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.