[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are there counties left in the world who don't allow women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1485623044227.gif (4MB, 204x204px) Image search: [Google]
1485623044227.gif
4MB, 204x204px
and do you think women should have restricted voting rights?
I don't think women should be able to vote.
1. it harms the family unit, when men had the vote it was one vote per family. now politicians pander to women and divide men and women on issues.
2. women don't think logically, but emotionally. this isn't to inply they're inferior, but absolutely different. women shouldn't make decisions that determine nations.

3. women have never and won't ever bare full responsibility for their actions.

women shouldn't hold public office or be allowed in the military either
>>
there are countries that dont allow voting at all
>>
>>71102816
this
>>
>>71102789
But there are some women that are rational so it's unfair to them. Most men aren't intelligent enough to vote either, imo.
>>
weird opinion
>>
saudi arabia
>>
>>71102816
>>71102847
i know dictaroships exist i'm asking if theres countries where men can vote but women can't
>>
>>71102816
Those are good countries
>>
>>71102789
I don't believe most people should be allowed to vote at all.

>>71102854
This
>>
>>71102912
wrong
>>
>>71102919
There is not
>>
>>71102912
No, they allowed women voting in the recent municipal elections
>>
>>71102854
This
>>
>>71102854
females are too emotional, men are much more rational. women also lack group loyalty and are more prone to virtue signaling
>>71102899
how come? women have historically never been in charge of the preservation or protection of a society.
on a biological level, they have no reason to vote in their "tribe's" interests as that doesn't necessarily guarantee them the ability to bear offspring.
nn a societal level there are two things that define western society: 1.nuclear family and 2.christianity
by granting women the right to vote it creates division between family members, the wife may vote one way while the husband votes another. it's rather sick when you consider that families used to vote one particular way.
>>
>>71103101
problem is that the modern western society has such a individualism focus that family and what's left of tribalism gets thrown out of the window.
and in the vacuum the new marxism grows
>>
>>71103101
>the wife may vote one way while the husband votes another. it's rather sick when you consider that families used to vote one particular way.

nuclear family is just a concept of social values, and you dont really have to live with your family. plus its not about a right in modern society.

having a right to vote is about human rights given to each individual. its not about your family, its about yourself and your right. your social role doesnt matter there. even if you are shit and your IQ is 10 you can have the right because you are human. thats what modern democratic society and its fundamental value are.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.