[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post opinions you hold that go against your cunt's current

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1481996268871.png (31KB, 372x300px) Image search: [Google]
1481996268871.png
31KB, 372x300px
Post opinions you hold that go against your cunt's current hivemind; I'll start:

>It's possible to sympathize with and provide aid to refugees without going full SWEDEN YES
>Since the early 19th century, the notion that difficulties encountered by first- and second-generation immigrants with respect to assimilation will necessarily continue in future generations and produce a collective burden to society have been largely unfounded
>Modern Americans seem quick to forget that descendants of immigrants like the Poles, Irish, and Italians, each of which were othered at one point in American history, assimilated a long time ago
>As is usually the case, the notion that future generations of immigrants from predominately-Muslim countries will deviate from this trend is based largely on xenophobia leveraged by those in positions of power
>>
I don't believe that ice-fight is an interesting sport.
>>
Baseball will adapt to the times and remain relevant.
>>
The list will be too big. Almost everything 2bh
>>
>>71047198
Cuck.
>>
Poles, Irish and Italians assimilated easily because they are Europeans in an anglocized country.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to notice the difficulty Muslim-nation immigrants have when coming to the western world. They don't adopt any of the local culture, and completely disregard the local laws. When things don't go their way they get angry, like they don't understand why a different country isn't like the one they came from.
>>
>>71047198
for all the racism that poles, irish etc faced they did have one advantage in the fact that they are European and in a generation its impossible to tell where they're from without asking their name.
Nonwhites will always be seen as outsiders.
>>
t. never met a muslim
>>
>>71048352
Well I agree that we should have helped them because it's better to build some infrastructure for them now then enjoying bombings in the future. Americans already fucked up Afghanistan by sending money to support the government there but forget to rebuild the region and everything only got worse
>>
>>71047198
I agree with all but the last one.
>>
File: 1484257483920.jpg (39KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1484257483920.jpg
39KB, 657x527px
>>71047198
>>It's possible to […] without going full […]
interesting concept
>>
File: itfoe-reagan.png (116KB, 310x229px) Image search: [Google]
itfoe-reagan.png
116KB, 310x229px
Reagan was one of the greatest US President ever.
>>
Russia is our friend
>>
>>71048488
We did the right thing. We have no obligation to rebuild countries that continually resist occupation. We helped rebuild Germany and Japan after WWII because they cooperated with us.

Otherwise, our #1 concern is stopping regimes or countries that pose a physical and substantial threat to our well-being.
>>
guns, drugs and gays are not scary and satanic
Catholic Church is cancer and must be purged from Poland
>>71049731
*one of the worst
>>
File: 1483829748875.jpg (104KB, 329x374px) Image search: [Google]
1483829748875.jpg
104KB, 329x374px
>>71050016
>Did the right thing
>Fucked up all middle east
>supported opposition which led to creation of al qaeda and isis
>>
File: radicalcentrist.jpg (107KB, 500x788px) Image search: [Google]
radicalcentrist.jpg
107KB, 500x788px
>>71049655
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.