[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Two Major Superpowers would dominate Asia >The Internet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: images (1).jpg (8KB, 370x136px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
8KB, 370x136px
>Two Major Superpowers would dominate Asia
>The Internet will be bigger than it is now
>Self-Driving Cars will be a thing
>The US would have High-Speed Railways connecting Major Cities
>Most of Africa will be First World (Fully Developed)
>The First Humans would colonise Mars

Anyone else excited for 2030?
>>
You really think (((big oil))) would let that happen?
>>
U-Uruguay will have highspeed railways too! If someone gives them to us
>>
>>71008883
Look South and there's your answer!
>>
>>71008827
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_High-Speed_Rail
>>
>>71008731
that's extremely optimistic lol, most african countries will be still changing dictators and "democratically elected governments" every couple of months like they do now
>>
>>71008731
>Two Major Superpowers would dominate Asia
Who? Perhaps China, but I don't see anyone else going anywhere.
>The Internet will be bigger than it is now
You mean: more restricted and under complete government surveillance?
>Self-Driving Cars will be a thing
I find that pretty boring myself desu, it's gonna be huge for trucks and taxis though.
GJ, everyone else already has that.
lel
>The First Humans would colonise Mars
Not gonna happen.
>>
life 14 years ago isn't so different from now with the exception of smartphone

it'll be pretty much the same for 2030

due to the meme of the internet of things more resources are devoted to invention is biased towards by "new-ness" rather than by necesity and drives towards a consumerist dystopia
>>
>>71008731

Perhaps 2060 would look like what you said, but definitely not 2030.
>>
>>71009684
IoT is retarded, but I feel as if the Internet is playing a much bigger and more important role in our life than before. We have immediate, sometimes even livestreamed access to current events, politicians communicate their opinions via Twitter, etc.
One might argue that fundamentally this is not different from before, but it changes the dynamics of things.
>>
>>71008731
>self-driving cars will be a thing
Why is that a good thing? It takes all the pleasure away from driving
>>
>>71010015
Self driving cars have proven to be more safe than when a human is behind the wheel
>>
>>71010099
fuck safety, also would you trust a machine with your life over your instinct of survival?
>>
File: $_32.jpg (162KB, 849x566px) Image search: [Google]
$_32.jpg
162KB, 849x566px
>>71010312
Would you trust a machine with your life over an animal with an instinct of survival ?
>>
>>71008731

this shit is the most exciting one imo 2bh

https://imgur.com/a/HjF2P
>>
>>71010767
well I control the animal, so no
>>
>>71010015
>driving
>pleasure
I don't know what the roads, traffic, and drivers are like in Brazil, but there is no such pleasure to be had here
>>
File: chicago-snow.jpg (18KB, 455x300px) Image search: [Google]
chicago-snow.jpg
18KB, 455x300px
>>71011351
I find driving pleasurable when there's not a lot of traffic. Bumper to bumper traffic is the worst so I hate driving during rush hour or if there's a lot of snow.
>>
>>71009476
One of the fastest growing economies in the world is Nigeria
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.