[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The person who posted this picture... What DID he mean by

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: _20170209_054346.jpg (58KB, 768x1005px) Image search: [Google]
_20170209_054346.jpg
58KB, 768x1005px
The person who posted this picture... What DID he mean by this exactly?
>>
>/int/ - International

Another brilliant and profoundly relevant post contributed by none other than a Canadian
>>
>>71005583
I just want to know what he meant.
>>
>>71005583
>that post
>that flag
>>
>just want to know what he meant

>Faggots refuse to respond

I dont get it. All I want to know is what he meant by posting this image to twitter. That's all. Why is it so hard?
>>
>>71005550
That symbol on the flag is the symbol of sun, ergo the symbol of all living things on our planet. Red colour is because we all have blood in our veins, so we are all the same.
A weapon in his hand symbolizes violence, but his finger is not on trigger, which means that we can choose not to be violent.
His mask means that he hides his face, one thing he is always identified with. Which means that he wants to be defined by what's inside him.
Overall, very symbolic and philosophical picture.
>>
>>71006390
That's... beautiful.

Azerbaijan you've really outdone yourself. This is a wonderful post.
>>
>>71006450
Just describing what I see, m8.
>>
>>71006966
You have the mind and eyes of a poet.

Are you the same one who makes the crane posts?
>>
>>71005583
>an auscunt bitching about bad posts
Do aussies know what hypocrisy is?
>>
I would literally nuke Canada if I could
>>
>>71007279
>hypocrisy
it's not hypocrisy, you should just legitimately feel bad that your threads are being criticised by Australians.
>>
>>71007223
Yes, m8.
And I'm indeed a poet, but a very shitty one.
>>
>>71007447
I like the crane posts.

Faggots need to be exterminated
>>
>>71007519
One day, my friend.
We will hang the last one and the work if The Crane shall be fulfilled.
>>
>>71007851
I don't dislike Azerbaijan anymore.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.