[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>your cunt >how safe is it to walk at night in your area

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 9

File: hmmm.jpg (8KB, 228x221px)
hmmm.jpg
8KB, 228x221px
>your cunt
>how safe is it to walk at night in your area

fleg
very safe, i live on the outskirts of a small city, almost in the countryside. at night there is nobody around.
>>
I've walked/biked home blind drunk in the middle of the night more times than I can count and never been attacked
>>
Not safe for females
>>
We're like the USA, i.e. safety is a direct correlation with how white a given area is. Of course there are exceptions, namely with areas that are exclusively East Asian or South Asian.
>>
>>70988996
Flag
Very safe
>>
I walk at night everyday returning from school
I dont feel very safe crossing the park
B-But maybe is just me
>>
>>70988996
>~30k Town
Safe
>>
I live in a town 20 minutes from the next bigger city and I can walk through the big park between my home and the train station at 3 am at night.
>>
The worst thing we have in my town are spurdo spärde kids and town drunks. And neither of those can really harm you.
>>
>>70989131
So like 99% of the country?
>>
flag

very safe actually
people can grab a bite and shittalk with firend at street vendor even in midnight
>>
'No go-zone' reporting in, it's safer than one may think.
>>
City is 25% black and I live about a 20 minute walk from the negro infested south side.

Pretty safe if I dont go there
>>
Helsinki's no longer that safe.
>>
I live in a village basically
pretty much always been safe, leave my door unlocked at day
>>
I live in a sub 10k town so i can pretty much walk through it without seeing a single person
>>
Southwest rural England. Very safe. The worst you could hope for is a few drunken lads having a punch up over a girl or something. If you behave on a night out, you'll not see any drama
>>
>>70989325
>no-go zone
lel which city
>>
>>70989325
rough areas are always not seen as rough by the locals
>>
Safe locally, would be worried if I walked in the city though.
The only worry here is drunk people at parties, they may walk up close to you and say mean things and possibly grab you. But no gangs or anything like that.
>>
>>70988996
very safe. even the red light district is relatively safe.
>>
>>70988996

at least in Aguascalientes city you have more chances to be abducted by aliens than being robbed or mugged as we have sort of a police state going on
>>
>>70989430
Stockholm, Järvafältet.
>>
You are more likely to get invited to a student party than to get robbed in my city.
>>
really safe both day and night
>>
It's a coin toss. You'll usually be fine, but can get seriously hurt when shit actually happens.

>blacks will beat you up for a laugh or to steal your shit, but usually not lethal (this can also happen in broad daylight)
>mexicans will murder you for gang initiation or rob you at gunpoint
>whites are hobo meth zombies and behave completely randomly
>filipinos are in between mexicans and blacks

Every demographic here is shit. As long as you choose good streets and act like you belong, you'll -probably- be okay. However, most sane people don't bother risking it.
If you choose the wrong area, you WILL get fucked.

I need to get the fuck out of here.
>>
When I was a loli I walked with the dog in unlighted areas outside the town after 23:00 every night, never had problems
>>
When I was young I lived in a pretty poor area so I was chased walking home at all hours of the day/night, mostly by abos.
Now I live in the city itself (most Australian's live in the suburbs surrounding the city), and it's worse because there's more abo's and more drunks... luckily I have my boomerang to fuck a cunt up if he gets too close.
>>
>>70990108
look at this poor cunt can't even afford to ride in a kangaroo pouch to get home
>>
>>70989877
what shithole is this
>>
>>70990166
here deliveroo is an actual roo
I had to run home once, took me 3 hours from the city.. fuck this urban sprawl.
>>
There has never been a mugging or "street" rape in my area, the last, and really only, murder in my parish was back in the 70s when a guy shot his cheating wife.

It is among the safest places on earth
>>
>>70988996
Depends.
>>
>>70990174
east bay area
>>
Flag
I've been without incident 21 years but don't risk it.
>>
You only see people walking the dog I guess.

There is about 0% chance of something happening.
>>
>>70988996
I live in the hood and there's a bunch of blacks so not so safe.
>>
>>70992199
Zijn mocros een probleem?
>>
>>70992331
Moroccans dont live here.
>>
>>70992331
Bhai german aur dutch me zyada farak hota hai kya?
>>
You can pass out drunk on a park bench on the way home from the pubs in the middle of the night and nothing will happen. In fact you'll be the second greatest criminal element in town for passing out drunk in public, right after those cunts who keep breaking into peoples' garages and sheds to steal tools.
>>
>>70992456
Dutch german se zyada aasan he. French english german. Sabki khichri he

Ich bin ein frau
Ik ben een vrouw (v is said like f)
>>
File: thumb.jpg (176KB, 1220x600px) Image search: [Google]
thumb.jpg
176KB, 1220x600px
In friday or saturday night you can be beaten by low class party-goers just for fun, some of them can take your wallet as well
>>
>>70992737
The word order of Dutch and German is the same 9 out of 10 times.

So you can often just translate individual words and replace them. Once you get familiar with the different 'sound' to it then you only need a basic vocabulary and you can improvise the rest.
>>
>>70989131
>canada
>crime
>>
>>70992737
ung = ing
th (english) = d
keit = heid
>>
File: 1477105525531.jpg (10KB, 229x207px) Image search: [Google]
1477105525531.jpg
10KB, 229x207px
>>70988996
It depends. I'm 6'4 and black, so nobody really fucks with me. I love watching people cross the street when they see me walk towards them.
If you're white, you're probably screwed walking around this neighborhood.
>>
>>70989113
Not while I'm around ;)
>>
>>70989327
>>70989877
>>70992204
>>70993675
America sure seems like a shitty place to live
>>
>>70988996
Louisville, Kentucky

I live in the one bad part of the city (West) so if I wasn't a mongoloid looking fellow it would be dangerous.
>>
Depends on the part of the area, what you are doing there and how you behave, but it's mostly safe.
>>
safe i guess, if you don't look for trouble, and aren't noticably high so police can get eye on you
>>
>>70988996
pretty safe 2bh

http://www.numbeo.com/crime/city_result.jsp?country=Sri+Lanka&city=Colombo
>>
File: IMG_1214.jpg (2MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1214.jpg
2MB, 1536x2048px
>>70998887
I and some girls were walking around the Kutaisi suburbs after dark, it was deserted but there were a couple of cars full of burly men that drove past staring and then turned around and drove past slowly, staring again. Then we were stopped by some other men packed into a late model Mercedes (probably mafia) who started talking to us in Russian. Nothing happened, but what in fug
>>
Extremely safe. I live in one most calm neighbourhoods in Madrid.

>>70997736
I thought Kreuzberg was shitskin central.
>>
>>70999533
dunno about qutaisi but in tbilisi shit like that doesn't happen.
from where are you quoting? in what year that happened? 90s'?
>>
Ive been attempted to be robbed twice in my life but both cases were weird, the guys were unnarmed and practically just tried to convince me to hand my stuff in base of treats, of course i didnt but still i wouldnt say is safe to walk around alonein the night
>>70992460
Tool rob should be pubishable by death, they are probably turks
>>
File: IMG_1312.jpg (717KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1312.jpg
717KB, 1536x2048px
>>70999788

Yeah it was very different in Tbilisi.
>>
>It's dangerous after dark.
Isn't that an american meme?
>>
Munich feels very safe for a male, but there are lots of nasty people lurking here.
>>
Fleg
Safe. I've wandered around at 4am taking photos with 2000 € worth of gear, never had any trouble.
>>
>>70999920
judging from responses in the thread
yes
>>
14 mill city
very safe in my district tho
>>
flag
not safe at all you will for sure get robbed and if you put up a fight you will get shot
>>
>>70993293
It's actually becoming more dangerous it's not a suprise though that the areas that are the most "diverse" and "multicultural" are some of the most violent. There are lots of areas in the GTA/Edmonton/Windsor I'd wouldn't walk around in at night but it's nothing compared to the US or areas of SA.
>>
Chicongo here

Nope. Fucking nope. If the gangbangers don't shoot you the cops will.
>>
>>70997244
It's the price we pay for being 'multicultural'. It's not bad as long as you stay in your place.
>>
>>71000290
>>71000301
How can you consider the US a first world country ?
>>
My city became somewhat famous internationally for shotgunning down gypsies.
Now you can leave your car door down while you go in to the shop and your house unlocked.
>>
>>70997244
The US is a pretty big country so it really depends on where you live. If you're not black and go into a black area you can kiss your ass goodbye.
>>
>>70988996
Very safe actually, I live in a small town. Literally nobody even locks their doors nor cars.

Outside of Belgrade, Serbia is pretty safe. And even then, it's mostly mob violence, criminals killing criminals.
>>
>>71000401
see >>71000428
>>
File: 26338223.jpg (148KB, 800x600px)
26338223.jpg
148KB, 800x600px
>>71000408
>car door
*window
>>
>>71000401
High HDI?
>>
>>70999920
Apparently not
>>
File: OECD.jpg (75KB, 600x728px) Image search: [Google]
OECD.jpg
75KB, 600x728px
>>71000898
forgot pic
>>
>>71000940
>Japan that low
Why?
>>
>>71000987
Female rapes on the subway probably. Murder wise, Japan makes Europe look like shit.
>>
>>71000987
Because the poll is about perception, not necessarily reality? I know people who live in a really safe place but they're afraid of their own shadow because they obsessively read the kind of rumour-filled yellow press coverage of crime.
>>
>>71000987
YAKUZA
>>
>>71000940
that doesn't count, americans only walk to their cars
>>
>>71001218
That's not true, I have to walk from the parking lot as well.
>>
Downtown is safe because it's so busy all the time.
Outside of downtown it's still safe but there are a lot of vagrants/homeless who will ask for money, which is a bit annoying
>>
>>70988996
yea, i live in a small town so no worry there. Maybe a few drunks or druggies might start some random shit but not impossible for anyone with common sense to deal with.
>>
There's nothing to worry about in the surrounding area, unless you go out of your way to provoke people. As long as you appear to be confident and have somewhere to be, even the homeless shouldn't bother you. It was even cozier where I used to live, which was basically one large horse farm. I used to take walks late at night when I couldn't sleep, and the only thing I really had to worry about was wild animals. The city still isn't too bad though.
>>
>>70988996
Pretty safe. I just got my Ruger SR-762 so I feel like King Kong.
>>
>>71000372
>price we pay for being multicultural
Eh not really

Moreso the price we pay for living in a country that enslaved a group of people and then "freed" them and continued to exclude them as much as they possibly could after

Gee I wonder how the blacks got so poor and resorted to crime

But to answer OPs question I walk around drunk late at night/early morning all the time here in philly and I've never had issues
>>
>>70988996
north somalia
fairly safe

I live in a shitty poor neighbourhood with a bad reputation, but teebeehaych it's fine. Calmed down a lot since the '90s. Local drunks don't really start shit besides singalongs. Some roaming pack of drunk muzzies might bother single young women for the "whorish" behaviour of walking alone at night, but I can't remember the last time that happened. Dunno if local young muslims wised up or if women just started paying for taxis instead.
>>
File: 1482520678896.jpg (31KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1482520678896.jpg
31KB, 600x600px
Its safe I've done it several times and I've never felt in danger.
t.85% Hispanic city with a population of about 900k
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.