[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need some redpills on Dutch people Why are they so tall? Why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 100752_hp.jpg (14KB, 350x230px) Image search: [Google]
100752_hp.jpg
14KB, 350x230px
I need some redpills on Dutch people

Why are they so tall?
Why are the so cheap?
Why are they so blonde?
>>
>>70975203
They are germans in disguise.
>>
>>70975295
they're literally just Germans
Dutchfags believing they have their own seperate language or ethnicity are fucking delusional
>>
>>70975779
but then why do they have so many kids? ever met a small dutch family?
>>
>>70975851
This tbqh, and their women were literally made for big, Australian cock

Had 2 serious Dutch gfs, only need to go for a jog early morning in Amsterdam and see all the fit qt Dutch grills, your dick will be diamonds in seconds
>>
>>70975851
>but then why do they have so many kids?
>ever met a small dutch family?
i'm not really sure what you're getting at

i'm saying the Dutch linguistically and culturally are German, there exists only a political seperation of the two
>>
>>70975933
I'm considering to start going to the pentecostal church because every time I pass by there on Sundays there are a ton of Dutch girls outside, would it be worth it?
>>
>>70975203
>meme statistics
>implying
>masterrace genes
The only """"people"""" in the Netherlands who are cheap are trafficked bulgarians, romanians and the likes.

@70975779
@70975295
We have more cultural differences with germany than you have culture at all

>>70975851
Have you ever seen a large dutch family?
Our birth rate is barely 2. You'll see the same family sizes as everywhere else in the developed world.
>>
>>70975957
Yes, they are literally made for Anglo cock, Dutch """"men""" resent it, but im sure they go home each night masturbating to the thought of an Australian bull fucking their missus
>>
>flag no longer has orange in it
>still use it for everything
>>
>>70975203
fyi most of the women in that picture aren't naturally blonde look at their roots, dark. Fucking disgusting.
>>
@70976106
What a cunt, doesn't even give the leaf a (You)

delet this
>>
File: 1481413585578.png (55KB, 217x190px) Image search: [Google]
1481413585578.png
55KB, 217x190px
>>70976106
>the likes
it's funny because no one likes them
>>
>>70976292
he wasn't responding to a leaf tho
>>70975295
>>70975779
>>
They are better northern germans, just like Austrians are better southern germans.
>>
>>70976106
the fuck dutch culture even is?
>>
What is old zeeland like?
>>
>why are they so cheap

what did he mean by this?
dutch people I've met are nice and generous, both in the netherlands and in france.
>>
>>70975203
>Why are they so tall?
cheese and milk
>Why are the so cheap?
hollander women are notorious coalburners, no other white men wants them so they slut it up even more
>Why are they so blonde?
holland is the land of bottle blondes
>>
>>70977304
We have a reputation of being sea jews
>>
All the tall Germans died in the war, the Dutch ones didn't.. Plus add to the mix all the Soviet rape babies.
>>
>>70975203
You know those girls in the image aren't Dutch. That pic was taken in South Africa. Locals.
>>
>>70975779
Genetics isn't everything. Centuries of being swamplanders made them different to Germans
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.