[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be American >want to remove globalism >still using

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1471743698571.jpg (54KB, 342x302px) Image search: [Google]
1471743698571.jpg
54KB, 342x302px
>be American
>want to remove globalism
>still using products from other countries
Really makes me think.
>>
>>70974603
all of my products are just the way i like them
>designed in the us
>built by chinese children
>>
File: kYBYV5T[1].jpg (116KB, 461x533px) Image search: [Google]
kYBYV5T[1].jpg
116KB, 461x533px
>haha you drive a German car and use a Korean phone so you should let millions of uneducated third worlders into your country
>>
>>70974703
That doesn't explain the hypocrisy.
>>
>>70974603
I like imports. You also appear to like them. You still haven't gotten rid of the descendants of those criminals you brought in, friend.
>>
File: IMG_0874.jpg (176KB, 959x721px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0874.jpg
176KB, 959x721px
>globalism=globalisation
Ahh yes very good high five :)
>>
>>70974603
>Globalism and globalization is the same thing

>>70974732
>That doesn't explain the hypocrisy.

Trade between countries is a good thing, uncontrolled immigration is a bad thing.
>>
The CEOs of Microsoft and Goole and many other tech companies are Indian. It we weren't allowed to import high IQ south Asians in mass, silicon valley would leave, taking billions of dollars from our economy, and go to India.
>>
>>70974703
Nobody is impressed by your $3,000 E36
>>
>hurr durr globalism doesn't mean you have to accept immigrants
That's not what this is about. Trump and his supporters have been calling for tariffs on goods not made in America. You are a hypocrite if you buy from companies that manufacture outside of America and support Trump. Companies left the US in the first place because the consumer didn't punish them for leaving. It's our fault.
>>
>>70974603
Most americans don't even understand the concept of globalism, let alone want to get rid of it.
>>
>>70974995
You're expecting consistency from reactionaries. These people would chimpout the minute tariffs began targeting electronics.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.