[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw got nuked twice but better than most of the cunts You

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: face splash.png (473KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
face splash.png
473KB, 600x580px
>tfw got nuked twice but better than most of the cunts

You now realize that you are showing the superiority of Yamato race by saying "two nukes weren't enough".
>>
>>70973532
Go to work, Takeshi.
>>
They were small ones, we have better ones now.

Also quit pretending to be japanese, John. You need to get ready for your english class.
>>
File: dumbu shitu.png (35KB, 213x291px) Image search: [Google]
dumbu shitu.png
35KB, 213x291px
>>70973532
>>
the more you nuke Japan, the stronger and smarter it gets
>>
just because you could have used more mousetraps doesn't mean rodents are worthy adversaries
>>
>>70973532
But Japan you've got cucked by USA and Russia. Who wants to be a cuck king?
>>
>>70973532

Get back to watching Urusei Yatsura.
>>
>>70973564
I'm neet masterrace you wagecuck
>>70973580
I am Polish.
>>
>>70973532
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-33755182
No, It shows generosity of american
If american had nuked tokyo and kyoto instead, then there was no japan anymore.
>>
>>70973532
Go have some sex
>>
>>70973614
Wasn't Russia only one (white?) country cocked by japan(asia)?
>>
File: face distorted.png (98KB, 200x203px) Image search: [Google]
face distorted.png
98KB, 200x203px
>>70973614
99.9% of the people on earth would prefer getting cucked to being Russia
>>
>>70973589
So like cockroaches?
>>
>>70973686
Actually there are was a Britain and Netherlands also Germany, so in the end of the story Japan was cucked by civeliceded world. Hahaha stupid Japan can't into imperialism and normal behavior. haha
>>
>>70973636
>I am Polish.
wow you're a pole weeb

you're literally the worst thing that could've ever been bore.
>>
>>70973869
born*
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.