[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my mom insists she's part indian and hangs up a black and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Health-Goth1-683x1024.jpg (119KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Health-Goth1-683x1024.jpg
119KB, 683x1024px
my mom insists she's part indian and hangs up a black and white picture on her wall of her great great grandpa. the dude has a beard and looks like a typical scots irish subhuman, but it's a black and white blurry photo and he's kind of swarthy and she uses it as "proof" that she's 1/8th ojibwe. she tans obsessively and constantly makes remarks that well my dads actually part ojibwe." when that kind of topic comes up. the dude has paper white skin and crystal blue eyes. I mentioned one time that I'd like to do one of those genetic tests and get the data sent to me and she spouts off that those are unreliable. but blurry shitty photographs aren't apparently. she has used this "proof" to secure her a comfy government career with her muh indian heritage.
what's really disgusting is that we have a few adopted kids from mexico in our family and some who've intermarried with light skinned hispanics and they're kids still show heavy racial features. she seems to think native mexicans and native united states americans look vastly different and scoffs at these examples when I bring them up.
I guess what I'm saying is that I deeply hate women.
>>
it has nothing to do with you and stop hating your mom
>>
>>70972812
Many american black and white men are pretendians.
>>
>>70973615
>most
It's actually not that common. Usually its lower class mongrels that don't know their real muh heritage.
>>
>>70973769
Many =/= most
>>
>she tans obsessively and constantly makes remarks that well my dads actually part ojibwe."

Cringey.

>she seems to think native mexicans and native united states americans look vastly different and scoffs at these examples when I bring them up.

She's right. Mexicans and our Injuns look nothing alike if you're really familiar with them. I have both in my family. Mexicans clearly have much more recent Arctic ancestry for one thing, hence their eye shape.
>>
>>70974783
>americans and their reading comprehension
VASTLY different
>>
>>70974806
You have even less idea than any American what Injuns look like.

East coast Injuns have a European-looking/ancestral human skull shape. On the west coasts, all the way from Canada down to Chile/Argentina, they're shaped very differently. There's also a vast difference in average height, although it's not as clear a division because some western Indians are pretty tall.
>>
File: IMG_8705.jpg (230KB, 908x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8705.jpg
230KB, 908x1024px
>>70976543
I'd like to see pictures of your claim because pic related looks like they all belong to the same ethnicity. But maybe it's flawed.
>>
>>70972812
Your mum's a cunt and so are you.
>>
>>70979687
Are you blind perhaps? They all have very different features and bone structure
>>
>>70979790
Of course they do. But they dont look vastly different.
>>
>>70979687
Come to canada, some of our southern provinces have up to 20% native population.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.