[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you're cunt can i move there when donald 'literally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: donald trump.jpg (257KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
donald trump.jpg
257KB, 1920x1440px
you're cunt
can i move there when donald 'literally hitler' trump starts ww3
>>
no, we already have enough piddini scum on our own
>>
yes

i mean i live a few km away from a nato base but still it will be ok
>>
Try canada or sweden. By the sound of your post you seem like the kind of faggot that would fit in there
>>
little hands == little dick
>>
>>70971792
Yeah if you want. Bring every gun you got too.
We're gonna need them for the camps too put all you guys in
>>
>>70971792
fucking cuck
>>
>>70971844
Fuck off we're full.
>>
File: 1485023180297.jpg (154KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1485023180297.jpg
154KB, 1080x1080px
if things get really "hot" because of him we'll just coup him out of office, don't worry
>>
>>70972916
how?

legitimately how?
>>
>>70972916
>we
>>
>>70972960
a sunny day in texas?
>>
>>70971844
we too, are full
>>
>>70972960
>he doesn't think there's a deep state

kek
>>
File: 1485750884262.jpg (75KB, 422x420px) Image search: [Google]
1485750884262.jpg
75KB, 422x420px
>>70972960
stagecraft in D.C perhaps?
>>
>>70971792
1. Flag
2. You can't, but you won't. If he starts ww3, here will be battlefield.
>>
>>70971792
A ww3 would be cool but sorry that will never happen
>>
>>70972960
By going home and masturbating to Starship Troopers.
>>
>>70972960
Probably politically through impeachment
If not that, >>70973011
I've heard so many butthurt liberals talk about assassination it's ridiculous. If things get really bad someone will definitely try it, the absolute mad man.

How can you possibly provide adequate security in the middle of New York city? All it would take is some faggot with a hunting rifle camped out a few blocks away with a hunting rifle. Or old age, considering he's the oldest person ever to be elected president and he's refused to release his health records.
>>
>>70973163
>Probably politically through impeachment

You have to be convicted of a Crime to get impeached in the United States.
>>
>>70973200
Bill Clinton was impeached for getting a blowjob from a secretary. Trump has done so much shady shit over his career and settled out of court that more stuff will likely turn up while he's in office. If there's the political will, they can just dredge up some stuff from the past or reopen investigation into past acts. He still had ongoing cases against him when he won the election related to Trump University fraud.
>>
>>70973287
>Bill Clinton was impeached for getting a blowjob from a secretary
>this is what Democrats actually believe
>>
File: 1486562951665.png (6KB, 415x416px) Image search: [Google]
1486562951665.png
6KB, 415x416px
>trump is Hitler
>muh ww3
>trump is bad

Gotta be over 25 and not a minority or woman to post here bud
>>
>>70973348
For lying about it. Whatever. Trump can't even keep to the truth when he's delivering prepared statements about irrelevant factoids when he gains no benefit from lying.
>>
>>70973407
That's because Trump knows the rules of the game. The reason "alternative facts" sounds funny is because it's a total lie. But nobody laughs when the NY Times or WaPo print absurd lies as "fact"
>>
>>70973163
>I've heard so many butthurt liberals talk about assassination it's ridiculous. If things get really bad someone will definitely try it, the absolute mad man.
True, but then again the gun-toting right never once made a credible attempt on Obama's life despite similar levels of animosity.

>>70973287
This, it's the only reason impeaching Trump is anything more than liberal pouting, unlike impeaching Pence, etc.
>>
>>70973473
/k/ is my main board and I never heard nearly as much genuine hate towards Obama there as I have heard towards Trump in real life.
>>
Not really a huge fan of Trump but getting quite tired of hearing about him tbqh lads.

He's not going to save the United States(nothing will), he's not going to kill all Mexicans or blacks or whatever either. There will ultimately very little change.
>>
File: blocks your path.jpg (29KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
blocks your path.jpg
29KB, 450x300px
Only real murrikans are welcome

praise jesus
>>
>>70973163
I've always said that if he gets killed by some rando who's fairly sympathetic (ie not a member of either the zetas or isis) half my facebook friends will change their picture to the guy's face
>>
>>70973676
and these are normal people too, but everything's on a knife's edge, this must be how the upper middle class in every third world country feels under every administration
>>
>>70973473
Gun ownership doesn't equate to intent to kill or even use said gun. This is a country where everyone can get a gun and not just the criminals. Most armed people just run away when shots are fired anyway.
>>
>>70971792
Yes. But if you help me go there
>>
File: trudeau the great.jpg (1MB, 4274x2802px) Image search: [Google]
trudeau the great.jpg
1MB, 4274x2802px
Where were you when the Royal Canadian Army marched into Washington D.C. and Justin Trudeau was promptly crowned as Trudeau the Great, first Emperor of the Americas?
>>
>>70973676
John Hinckley Jr. was let out of his mental institution last September, what if he gave it another shot?
>>
>>70973971
The people who regularly shoot guns are more right-leaning though. Doesn't pretty much most of the US military, police, etc more or less support Trump?

If it came down to it I don't think the liberals would really stand much of a chance right now.
>>
>>70974208
kek, trying to get Taytay's attention this time
>>
>>70974255
I don't know what would initiate an outright war between right and left specifically. If Trump did something actually damaging to the fabric of the nation I doubt many of his supporters would keep on keeping on but rather join the effort to get rid of him. That's only if he actually did anything wrong, not just get elected while being Republican.
>>
>>70974601
He hasn't really done anything damaging to the fabric of the nation thus far though.

Yeah he's said some silly things or banned a few countries but it didn't really harm the nation at all
>>
>>70974601
He hasn't done anything damaging so far. I think many of his most ardent supporters would support him no matter what he does even if it's seriously damaging to the democratic values of the country. The media and left are enabling this by freaking out over everything. It would be like the boy who cried wolf. I think he's intentionally trying to get the left and media to cry would as often and loudly as possible to enable this.
>>
>>70973018
Full of shit HAHAHAHAHHA alri
>>
>>70974725
deleto
>>
>>70973407
>For lying about it. Whatever. Trump can't even keep to the truth when he's delivering prepared statements about irrelevant factoids when he gains no benefit from lying.
He lied about it under oath for his own benefit which is a crime.

Trump shitposting on Twitter and spouting bullshit isn't actually a crime
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.