[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

there are still countries out there that actually punish people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1467087493552.png (386KB, 667x670px) Image search: [Google]
1467087493552.png
386KB, 667x670px
there are still countries out there that actually punish people if they try to commit suicide and fail
>>
good, failure is inaceptable.
>>
File: yelle-profile.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
yelle-profile.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
>>70960679
>failure
>is
>"inaceptable"
>>
>>70960621
Most people who fail at killing themselves probably never truly wanted to in the first place and deserve being punished for attention whoring.
>>
Here you get locked up and lose your rights. You'd be better off doing the job right.
>>
>>70960621
>there are still countries out there that actually punish people if they try to commit suicide and fail

wat
>>
>>70960621
its called help you silly
>>
>>70960937
I don't know if that's an actual fact.
I would counter that many try to seriously kill themselves, but they fuck up with their methods (jumping off buildings, hanging) or are discovered (poisoning). The only guaranteed ways are trains or shotgun rounds to the head, but I've read stories about people shooting themselves in the head and surviving.
>>
>>70961053
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_legislation
>>
>>70961110
I did say most, as I know an attempt can go against the odds, but those scenarios are just way, way too rare.
>>
File: 5nKyxrK.jpg (65KB, 489x639px) Image search: [Google]
5nKyxrK.jpg
65KB, 489x639px
>>70961227
I read that it's mostly women that fail to commit suicide because many of them opt to use poison, which can fail easily.

Men choose far more violent methods, hence they are 10x more likely to die. Men also attempt suicide more, even though women suffer depression more than men
>>
>>70961110
>I've read stories about people shooting themselves in the head and surviving.

that's actually more common than surviving, the head is heavily protected.
if you want to kill someone (or yourself) with a single shot, your best chance is a shot to the belly, there's no protection and loads of vital organs.
>>
>>70961449
more common than dying*
>>
>>70961449
True, but if you shoot your stomach you have to slowly die an agonizing death as your stomach acid leaks into the rest of your body
>>
>>70961449
put pistol (anything >.32 ACP) in mouth and elevate it precisely 15° upwards, that way you'll blow out the most important life supporting part of brain for sure without having to worry about the bullet deflecting off the skull
the quickest and least painful death, retards who shoot themself into the temple or even worse into the frontal lobe deserve to survive and stay retarded for the rest of their lives
and shooting into stomach would be too bloody, slow and painful t b h

t. knower
>>
>>70961519
yeah, that's obviously why nobody does that.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.