[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >be on Balkan trip >everything nice >visit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: belgrad city centre.jpg (237KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
belgrad city centre.jpg
237KB, 800x533px
>be me
>be on Balkan trip
>everything nice
>visit Belgrade
>absolute shithole

Why are Serbs so bad in everything? One would assume a country which has literally nothing to offer landscape wise would at least rely on some architecture. Instead, all you see is pic related.
>>
File: luxurious neighborhood.jpg (523KB, 1200x743px) Image search: [Google]
luxurious neighborhood.jpg
523KB, 1200x743px
This is another pic, there are actually people living inside.
>>
File: Serbia museum of successful wars.jpg (434KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Serbia museum of successful wars.jpg
434KB, 1024x768px
The state is represented literally everywhere
>>
File: serbia museum of lost wars.jpg (270KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
serbia museum of lost wars.jpg
270KB, 800x532px
this was relatively nice
>>
File: beograd shopping centre.jpg (196KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
beograd shopping centre.jpg
196KB, 550x413px
I can confirm though, the locals are white
>>
>>70947580
>filename
welp there go my sides
>>
what a cringy fucking thread
>>
>>70947823
agreed, i wonder what this gentlemen of unknown nationality has against the serbs and their modest city
>>
>>70947823
Cringy or not, Serbia is indeed a shithole (unfortunately).
>>
File: not belgrade.jpg (64KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
not belgrade.jpg
64KB, 600x450px
>>70947894
Based magyarszag got it all right again
>>
>>70947444
>>70947508
I can't see the problem here. They both look nice and comfy.
>>
>>70948095
>Somali standards
>>
>>70947508
Why don't the residents complain about seeing purple outside their windows all the time?
>>
>>70947444
Where the fuck is Europe located
>>
>>70947444
>>be me
Stopped reading there
>>
>>70951081
Because that komercijalna bank would probably "explain" to the local authorities that they don't want to deal with this shit, and if the residents insist said authorities would "convince" the police and justice to explain to said residents there's nothing wrong.
And if the residents still insist, they'd just hire some mobs to give more convincing "explanations".
>>
>>70947444
this looks pretty fucking cool
>>
>>70947444

I like concrete, these buildings look strong and good.
They arent like paper thin tower blocks in which you can listen your neighbours fuck.
>>
Butthurt bulgar autism posting.

Go suck on some more superior german cock, considering thats how you got the job which gave you that flag
>>
>>70948095

t. bogdan bogdanovic
>>
File: rZRiJ4Q.jpg (35KB, 600x539px) Image search: [Google]
rZRiJ4Q.jpg
35KB, 600x539px
>Serbia has a museum dedicated to the American bombs dropped on them
>the museum meticulously lists every single American company involved in constructing the bombs
>>
Kek serbia hasn't fixed all the damage caused by American bombs. I guess this is why they're always assmad.
>>
>>70947444
Old Town is nice
>>
>>70953732
my history teacher said that they do not want to fix the buildings so that the people have a daily reminder like ''look what the bad americans did!!!''
>>
>>70953910
lmao thats the most butthurt thing ive ever read
>>
>Why are Serbs so bad in everything?

They have good music :DDDDD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seS2lp7WFbU
>>
>>70954016
yep serbs are pretty butthurt. and all of the balcans actually, young people still insult eachother with words such as ustaši, domobrancin and četniki, stuff that happend in ww2
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.