[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You are a cunt >Have you ever eaten foie gras and is it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

>You are a cunt
>Have you ever eaten foie gras and is it legal?

Flag
Yes and it is one of the most tastiest thing on Earth you have to try before you die.
>>
Flag
Yes and it is one of the most tastiest thing on Earth you have to try before you die.
>>
>eating grass
Do I look like a cow?
>>
>>70946339
>Foie gras is not produced in the UK, and would be illegal to produce under animal welfare laws due to the welfare problems associated with producing it.

>Force-feeding begins when the birds are approximately 12 weeks old and, lasts for around 12 to 15 days when the birds are then slaughtered.

WTF I hate France now
I would try it though
>>
flag
yes and it is the second tastiest thing on earth after goat cheese from cévennes, and you have to try both of it at least once before you die
>>
>>70946392
cuck
>>
Flag
>>
yes
now stop trying to smear ours to promote yours
>>
Yes I've eaten it. Though the way it's made can be seen as needlessly cruel, it dosen't change the fact it's delicious.
>>
>>70946392

Everything good and fun is banned in the UK, isn't it?
>>
>>70946913
>>70946944
>>70946947
Very good posts

Eastern Europe > United Cuckdom
>>
>>70946863
die

>>70946987
yes
>>
I wish someone would pump food into me like this.
I have a huge inflation fetish
>>
>>70946339
>flag
when i was in france in july i tried it, shit was amazing. I would love to try it again
(everything is illegal in australia including foie gras)
>>
>>70946339
Yeah, its really fuckign good and i usually hate eating duck meat or any liver in general
>>
>>70947556
What happened to you Hans
>>
>>70946339
>>Have you ever eaten foie gras and is it legal?

To eat? sure
To make ? hell not.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.