[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do Serbs, Croats, Slovenias, Bosnians and Montenegrins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0794.jpg (245KB, 904x904px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0794.jpg
245KB, 904x904px
How do Serbs, Croats, Slovenias, Bosnians and Montenegrins feel about Russians?
>>
>>70943250
love them
>>
>>70943250
Serbs are russiaboos
All the others are either indifferent or don't like them (out of dislike for serbia)
>>
>>70943250
a shithole, much like our countries just bigger
>>
>>70943250
Honestly we're the biggest fans of Russia out of the bunch, but the way I see it at least, Russia is just using us to stay relevant in the Balkans. People here have to learn that there's no such thing is MUH SLAVIC BROTHERHOOD anymore, just cold hard interest.
>>
>>70943318
not all of them, most of young Serbs are russophobic
>>
File: 1484514800660.jpg (94KB, 960x631px) Image search: [Google]
1484514800660.jpg
94KB, 960x631px
>>70943363
Are you really going to join NATO just to get on the US Germanic Payroll?
>>
File: 1391196594718.jpg (164KB, 656x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1391196594718.jpg
164KB, 656x1024px
>>70943411
>There's no such thing as muh Slavic brotherhood anymore
This makes me really sad
>>
>>70943250
>How do Serbs, Croats, Slovenias, Bosnians and Montenegrins feel about Russians?
Why don't you ask us how we feel about Russians, churka boy?
>>70943411
>MUH SLAVIC BROTHERHOOD anymore, just cold hard interest
You got it half-right.There never was a thing like ''MUH SLAVIC BROTHERHOOD'' to begin with.
Russia only uses and manipulates.

Russia=America

Two genocidal empires that meddle and shit all over the world.
>>
>>70944421
kek what's that? a trial for the historical crimes against ukraine?
>>
>>70943574
not true
>>
>>70944753
yeah, the celestial trial.
>>
>>70943250
Why are there two Poland flags?
>>
>>70943411
>there's no such thing is MUH SLAVIC BROTHERHOOD anymore, just cold hard interest.
that's the way it has always been
>>
>>70944724
Because you're smelly two-faced Turks, not even Slavs
>>
>>70945173
(not true, by the way)
>>
>>70945173
Churka go and drink up your medicine(if you have money for medicine that is). You are not right in the head.

>two-faced
You are calling us two-faced Turks,for real?A Russian calling US two-faced Turks?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
>>
>>70945338
Mongols aren't turks.
>>
whatever the serbs might say, croats are really indifferent towards russia
>>
>>70944488
Sad, indeed.

Well we can still have Slavic brotherhood on non-political grounds. Just as normal people who appreciate each others common backgrounds.
>>
>>70944853
The one under Ukraine is the correct flag of Belarus, not Poland.
>>
It's about 50/50, mostly faggots hate on Russia desu, slavic brothers, what else can I say
>>
No problems with russians , I even have russian neighbours ,
But politics is a different thing
>>
we love Russia :3
>>
Rusky is good make good kalashnikov I approve
>>
>>70943250
They're alright, the Russians I met were all quite nice.
>>
I never really got to meet any Russians offline, but I did have an odd experience.

I came to school one day and there were some strange women in slutty clothes and acting slutty at the nearby park. It was weird because street hookers aren't very common here, and they're certainly not common in front of schools in the middle of the day. It turned out they were Russian exchange students.
>>
>>70943250
No fucks given, Russia is far away and never had any direct interactions with us
>>
no one cares
>>
Most people won't consider you a real foreigner i.e. you're like part of the family.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.