[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do euros hate Arabs that much but don't give a fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

Why do euros hate Arabs that much but don't give a fuck about Black people while there are more Blacks than Arabs in many countries Europe?
>>
We hear about niggers blowing themselves and others up less.
They are also lacking in relevant numbers here.
>>
>>70913377

not true Vladimir, we hate everyone equally and I really really really hate you.
>>
Only France and Britain has a lot of real blacks. The rest of us have tons of Arabs.
>>
>>70913533
You have many black people. Not only Somalians (their culture have big Arab influence) but many others. Belgium has tons of Congolese people.
Also Germany has less Arabs than Turks or Russians.
>>
>>70913377
Europeans probably fear Arab culture overtaking theirs, Islam and all that
>>
>>70914155
Doesn't look like they fear it all too much
>>
Euros hate everyone, m8.
>>
>>70914217
I can confirm
We even hate each other
>>
Black people sit at home enjoying welfare.

Arabs sit on the street harassing people while enjoying welfare.
>>
>>70913377
Seriously? Imo, Euros, especially German loves Arabs and refugees.
I think US hates Arabs.
>>
>>70914280
This
Kill all now euros so we can kill each other in peace
>>
>>70914331
And you never hear about black people complaining that we should change our way of life.

While arabs complain about our way of life 24/7.
>>
>>70914341
>Now
Non
>>
West Africans in Europe never seemed that bad to me, worse case scenario they try to sell you trinkets aggressively. East Africans though...
>>
>>70914423
Do they look different and can you recognize them by their looks?
>>
>>70913377
Blacks usually don't blow themselves and others up. One good thing about them is when there's a dispute, they usually only target their enemy and not random innocents like sand burkas
>>
>>70914379
isnt that fucking bizzare to immigrate and complain about how people live in the country?
>>
>>70914486
Yes, you just have to open your eyes,
>>
File: Passport.jpg (79KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Passport.jpg
79KB, 576x1024px
>>70913533
>see flag
You're in denial

You and Norway are somthing like 10-20% black.
>>
>>70914565
9 out of 10 problematic immigrants are the children of guest workers.
The guest workers never prepared their children for society, so they end up as complete failures.
And those are the ones causing trouble and radicalizing.

The original guest workers usually came with the best intentions.
>>
File: Afro-Abkhazian.jpg (80KB, 696x383px) Image search: [Google]
Afro-Abkhazian.jpg
80KB, 696x383px
Blacks integrate, Arabs don't.
>>
>>70913377
there is literally nothing wrong in imigartion, as long as they don't try to force their shitty culture on locals.
>>
black people can be ok
Arabs and muslims in general, not
>>
>>70913377
There are no italian niggers
>>
>>70914814

This. Arabs are far more likely to stay within their own circle than blacks.
>>
>tfw you dont have black people nor muslims in your country

Why even live
>>
i'll do some pros and cons but i'll swap arabs for pakis as they are essentially the equivalent here

blacks:
+ carribean food
+ good football players/athletes
+ good music
- high unemployment
- yardie gun crime and small time but widespread drug dealing
- annoying accent

pakis
+ nice curryhouses
+ doctors
- headscarves and ninjas everywhere
- demand you accept their backwards culture whilst being culturally subversive towards us
- honor killings
- largely don't intergrate anywhere and don't mix with any other groups
- hardcore pakis still dress in full nappy head and nightdress like they're in fucking islamabad
- get triggered over small things
- terrorism
- their shitty corner shops fucking everwhere
- people trafficking and heroin dealing

prefer blacks desu
>>
>>70913377
The whiter someone is, the more kosher it is to hate them.
>>
>>70914980
There are many things wrong with immigration:
* rich immigrants form elite hostile to the natives
* immigrants inflate real estate prices and make it more difficult for young natives to purchase a home
* immigrants increase the supply of workers, naturally lowering wages

Whether skilled or unskilled they form a fifth column that works and votes against the interests of the natives:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_column
>>
>>70914488
But American niggers like beating white people for no reason
>>
File: 1486125770291.jpg (126KB, 760x380px) Image search: [Google]
1486125770291.jpg
126KB, 760x380px
>>70913377
I equally hate them. They're the russians of Africa
>>
File: really makes one think.gif (446KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
really makes one think.gif
446KB, 500x345px
Why do euros hate Finns that much but don't give a fuck about Black people while there are more Blacks than Finns in many countries Europe?
>>
>>70913377
people don't care about arabs, just muslim trying to use freedom of religion laws to spread degeneracy and terrorism
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.