[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How brutal was the Wehrmacht in your country/city/village?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 24

File: Europe_under_Nazi_domination.png (187KB, 1088x998px) Image search: [Google]
Europe_under_Nazi_domination.png
187KB, 1088x998px
How brutal was the Wehrmacht in your country/city/village?

Share stories.
>>
My polish great grandmother was raped 6 times.
>>
they pussied out))
>>
>>70910957
hot! do you have pic of her when she was young?
>>
File: liberator statue.jpg (1MB, 1024x1623px) Image search: [Google]
liberator statue.jpg
1MB, 1024x1623px
They shared rations with the people in my Romanian grandmother's village and were all around nice dudes.
Then the Soviets came and raped all the wimmings and stole all the wristwatches.
>>
Soviets were way worse
>>
My Grandmother was gassed 8 times as a baby and my grandfather who was just a boy was beaten to death by 10 nazi soldiers because he had brown hair. Honestly I think Germany should pay me reparations
>>
my grandfather was killed 12 times by a german nazee officer luckily he survived
>>
File: 1943.jpg (76KB, 800x625px) Image search: [Google]
1943.jpg
76KB, 800x625px
Pretty all right.
They stole our soil though, quite literally.
>>
File: 1481755113519.jpg (3MB, 4928x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1481755113519.jpg
3MB, 4928x3264px
>>70911099
here celebration of the liberators
>>
>>70911099
nice memes Taras
>>
We wuz axis.
>>
They were usualy nice to the people. One soldier offered some cakes to one of my grand mother's sister because she reminded him of his own daughter. But that was in occupied Paris, which was literraly holidays for them i presume.
>>
>Belgian grandmother, was in Brussels in 1940
The German soldiers were pretty good, polite, repectful to the locals
>Catalan Grandfather living in Roussillon (French province of Catalunya)
They were a lot of partisans in Southern France, the German soldiers were pretty cool but the Gestapo and the SS were extremely savage
>Grandfather baker living in rural Aquitaine (near Bordeaux)
The Germans send him to a concentration camp because he putted poison in his bread, he said he was surprised that the Germans didn't kill him
>>
>>70911169
my son was shot 50 times and castrated by starving Jews by nazi germans.
>>
>>70910916
Pretty alright people, respectful and educated, gave some chocolate to my nan. The allies on the other hand destroyed all of our cities ( in the west ) killing and raping thousands of women
>>
>>70910916
They were alright, myc grandfather's dog broke one of his leg during the occupation, and the germans soldiers carried him to the Vet.
>>
>>70910916
>Share stories.
to retards on 4chan?
but would gladly pay back to any sympathizer
>>
>>70910916
They forced my Grandfather to use slave labor on the farm and kill them randomly.It was only because of them, I swear.
>>
>>70911187
you have family that lived in occupied russia?
>>
>>70912076
Why not? Not everyone is retarded and you are anonymous. People have told far more private stuff on image boards.

You are telling something millions of others experienced too. Do it.
>>
They came to take over the parts of Silesia Polish soldiers took in 1938
German soldiers looked better fed, clothed and cleaner, people felt kinda sorry for the Polish ones.

Naturally that's just an amusing piece of trivia that has no bearing on atrocities nazi germany carried out in either Poland or Czechia.
>>
>>70910916
>>70910916
>How brutal was the Wehrmacht in your country/city/village?
When my city's (the a village) people heard that the Wehrmacht entered Zagreb and brought a Croatian leader to power, they went to volunteer. Then the Chetniks came to that village, luckily everyone evacuated, and burned down lots of it/killed the livestock, and then the Domobran army (regulars of the ISCroatia) came and drove them out, but the the Partisans started gathering there and forcefully recruited the remaining members and took possession of the remaining livestock to be "redistributed" fairly (a.k.a was sent away to feed others). Then the Domobran army returned again, but they were pushed back and the communists took hold of it
>>
Germans were very brutal here.
they attacked our valuable jewish citizens.
Germans are victims too!!
>>
>>70912762
Nazis murdered 6 million German Nationality! race doesn't exist.
>>
File: 1477610522680.jpg (31KB, 320x307px) Image search: [Google]
1477610522680.jpg
31KB, 320x307px
>>70910916
Never got here
>>
>Germans came, asked my grandfather about partisans, left. ( weirdly nothing was mentioned about joos )

>Soviets came, stole everything they wanted ,raped my great grandmother, got wasted, busted up the place, left

Really gets my noggin joggin
>>
>>70910916
They did fuck some shit up
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oradour-sur-Glane_massacre?oldformat=true
>>
File: Waffenbrüder.jpg (176KB, 500x706px) Image search: [Google]
Waffenbrüder.jpg
176KB, 500x706px
They were really nice from what i've heard. Liked the local women a lot. Helped with refugees and improving the infastructure, taught the finnish troops there some german, and by accounts were really co-operstive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scAeDTIECM4
>>
who does host this lying contest on 4chan?
>>
File: images (1).jpg (8KB, 196x258px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
8KB, 196x258px
>>70913670
Sorry if your whole army was filled with crazy chinks beliving to be fucking samurai / semi gods and enjoying murders between two rapes. But believe it or not but among the five millions wehrmacht soldiers, most of them were just normal lads for the time.
>>
I always thought that SS and Gestapo were not always so nice to civilians while Wehrmacht were just ordinary lads passing by.
>>
Germs were nice, hungarians weren't. Most people here in the countryside still remember nazis fondly and hate the soviet liberators.
>>
they burned my grandma alive tho
pretty based
>>
better than russians
>>
>>70911550
>Pretty alright people
>>70911941
>They were alright,
>>70911193
>They were usualy nice to the people.

Because west Europeans were not seen as Untermenschen.
The war on the eastern front was quite different.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5saBttrJ64U
>>
File: hmm cat.jpg (112KB, 572x621px) Image search: [Google]
hmm cat.jpg
112KB, 572x621px
>>70910916
>being neutral

Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>70915098
>hungarians weren't
Ancestral enemy, plus the Romanian occupation of Budapest in 1919 was still fresh in memory.
>>
>>70916712
I don't think the casual soldier from the wehrmacht was as highly sociopath and brain damaged/washed as his fellow countryman the SS, even in the east front. He asked about werhmacht though.
I might be wrong.
>>
>>70916712
jewish propaganda, eastern front was just savage with millions of men, western front was won.

occupied russian land was just normal life.
>>
>>70916958
SS were fairly normal as well.
>>
>>70910916
They were okay because we're fellow Germanics
>>
They burned down Rovaniemi. Thankfully, nothing of value was lost
>>
>>70917677
or you weren't exposed to Jewish propaganda, Germans were fairly normal, literally nothing was changed, they were Christians and didn't tolerate any masonic bullshit.
>>
>>70910916
6 milions people died
>>
File: Fingerpori.jpg (52KB, 600x204px) Image search: [Google]
Fingerpori.jpg
52KB, 600x204px
They were buddies until our government trolled them. Then they burned Lappland.
>>
As bad as soviets
>>
>>70917862
>kill 6 million Jews
>fairly normal
really makes you think. are the niggers in your country who rape and steal "normal" too?
>>
>>70918180
>>kill 6 million Jews
they didn't kill any 6 million Jews, but lets not get into that, we are speaking about treatment to occupied populations, they were not mistreated.
>>
>>70918071
shut the fuck up, no one likes you.
>>
>>70918180
>everybody seems to like german soldiers except germans, jews, and commies
Makes you think indeed
>>
>>70910916
They were alright compared to the Italians and the Hungarians who were much worse, at least according to my relatives.
>>
>>70910916
Opa war Sturmfuhrer bei der SS
>>
I knew a former SS officer who lived next to my grandparents.
He was a really nice dude, but occasionally had war-related mental problems which led him to beat his wife.
So much for SS warcrimes in my village.
>>
>that nazi shill
>>
>>70918471
>they didn't kill any 6 million Jews
prove it
>>
>>70913257
Bruh stfu race obviously exists
>>
Does having your U-Boats in our sea counts as something?
>>
>>70920521
Races among human doesn't exist and you're a fucking simian for beliving otherwise.
>>
>>70918509
Did I trigger you, Billy boy? Fuck off back to your containment board
>>
>>70920596
Right because evolution simply stopped applying to homo sapiens thousands of years ago lmao
>>
bro-tier
>>
My whole family was driven over by tanks. Luckily they survived and lived to tell the tale.
>>
>>70918718
>They were alright compared to the Italians and the Hungarians
I think it was probably because their armies were an undisciplined peasant mob who would just steal and rape at will. This seems to also apply to Russian soldiers.
>>
>>70920658
Gene flow never stopped, which makes it hard to make objective definitions of race.
>>
Terrible, evil nazis...
>>
>>70910916
I wasn't alive back then, but I believe they were harsh, but not quite genocide tier. People suffered, but they weren't killed, I believe. Someone else can probably answer better
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viannos_massacres
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_Kalavryta
>>
>>70920658
My english level is just too bad to argue about this with you. Just read serious scientific article about it you'll see that the light differencies you tend to use to classify human beings in clade is absurd. Skin color and face morphology are not suficient.
We never stoped evolving though if my uncle balls spontaneously produce a lack of melanine production gene in one of his spermato resulting in my cousin being born blond even though we all have black hair in the family make him an individual from an other race?
>>
>>70910916
Should've surrendered earlier.
>>
>>70910916
They were actually pretty nice
most of us received them with open arms
and they got rid of the reds for 4 years, so that was nice
>>
>>70921281
also Opas Onkel war ein Legionär
>>
Against the majority not very, recruited people too.
Against Jews, fags, commies and other political opponents, disabled people, gypsies, oh boy!
>>
When the Krauts retreated from italy they were supposed to shoot any italians they were with but fortunately for my grandfather and myself the Germans he was with were half decent human beings and let him and his squad go. Otherwise from what they have told me the krauts werent hostile but they werent super friendly either
>>
>>70910916
fucking germans killed members of my family so i still hope there will be another war where i could get the chance to kill germans.
but generally looking croatian brutality disgusted even the nazis
http://www.warhistoryonline.com/world-war-ii/rogue-nazi-general-committed-high-treason.html
>>
>>70921716
>i still hope there will be another war where i could get the chance to kill germans

That´s pretty sad. No more war amongst brothers.
>>
>>70921503
i thought italy and germany were allies
>>
>>70910916
they were invited with flower and bread in village. They grab us 3 loom machines and animals, but they left paper confirmation and only one pair of horses and cows. Then soviet came and took all rest animals...and killed some memeber of my family .
In the meantime german teacher from german school give to ma grandma her first vitamin C,as she had a fluu. German settlers from Rommania were really scam,but local-neighbour- Germans were decent
>>
File: WTF I hate Germany now.jpg (321KB, 1024x743px) Image search: [Google]
WTF I hate Germany now.jpg
321KB, 1024x743px
>>70910916
Wehrmacht never got here but the Luftwaffe were really rude!
>>
File: ExsMSoK.jpg (113KB, 960x943px) Image search: [Google]
ExsMSoK.jpg
113KB, 960x943px
BIG BULGAR COCK for TINY GERMAN BOIPUCCI
>>
>>70922354
>ywn have a nazi fuckdoll
>>
They were bros.
>>
File: book.png (1MB, 599x868px) Image search: [Google]
book.png
1MB, 599x868px
Northern Moscow.
Pretty brutal, I guess.
>>
Grandfather was in the División Azul and married a German QT in West Germany.

Then in 70's they came to Portugal.

So yeah the only thing he did was throw me in pool when I couldn't swim so I would learn.
Kinda worked really.
>>
Bulgarian soldier gives two german mountain troopers a lift.
>>
>>70922744
Looks like a poster for a buddy comedy
>>
File: 1475852817158.jpg (64KB, 745x559px) Image search: [Google]
1475852817158.jpg
64KB, 745x559px
>>70910916
2 secondary schools in my town were used as barracks for soldiers.

they spared the cathedrals and churches though

uncle adolf knew what he was doing, he even paid us a visit

pic semi related
>>
>>70916958
No, you're right. Wehrmacht soldiers were mostly apolitical fellows, unlike SS.
>>
>>70922963
He probably screwed a few ladies while he was there too. You know what that means.
>>
>Despite being allied with Germany, Bulgaria remained neutral in Operation Barbarossa and maintained diplomatic relations with the Soviet Union for the duration of the conflict. A handful of German soldiers were stationed in the country for symbolic reasons and to develop a logistical framework should an Allied challenge in the Balkans occur. All of Bulgaria's tiny Jewish population survived the war intact.

>On September 5, 1944, the USSR declared war on Bulgaria and communist forces quickly staged a coup in Sofia, expelling Tsar Boris III. The new government quickly declared war on the Axis powers.

>After the end of WWII, Bulgaria was awarded Southern Dobruja, making it the only Axis nation to gain territory as a result of the war. On the other hand, the parts of Greece and Macedonia seized in 1940 were returned to their original owners.
>>
>>70915066
Wehrmacht did burn Lapland, though.
>>
>>70910916
Not that much happened especially compared to WWI
But my grandfather who was still a child hated the Americans way more than the Germans
>>
>>70924683
before finishi-soviet war:

russki and then soviets give finish pigs all rights and Independence. ask only for security.
fin pigs stage massacres and genocide of russian and other non-fininsh pig population in own country.
soviets ask politely to sit down and finally write down state contracts and peacefully co-development
finish pigs literally spit into faces of soviet envoys for 15 fucking times.
finish pigs declare demands on traditional russian clay and start war with soviets.
soviet zerg roll over finish pigs and hen stop awaiting the finish pigs to send own envoys.
finish pigs get (as usual) support of anglo-saxon pigs.
shit goes viral for month.
finish pigs massacre locals and hospitals in soviet back. locals get pissed off on finish pigs and join soviet forces.
soviets regroup and roll out this time seriously. finish pigs begin to come back home as salo.
suddenly finish pigs wants to talk. Stalin agrees. more or less border lines agreements.

2 years later finish pigs use germans to go back into soviet clay.

shit goes so badly that even germans cant trust finish pigs.

conclusion: fuck finish pigs
>>
>>70910916
They murdered about twenty people from my village
>>
>>70925245
did they died?
>>
Nazis came to my grandmothers village and took young boys to tie them to a locomotive as living shields to prevent partizans from attacking it when crossing the woods. Her brother died to blood loss due to wounds made by the tree branches when passing the forest.
>>
>>70925402
Don't think it's very funny. Of course, a Belgian wouldn't know since no actual war happened there.
>>
File: 1482654410875.jpg (68KB, 575x387px) Image search: [Google]
1482654410875.jpg
68KB, 575x387px
>>70925612
nazis got a group of starving frenzied Jews to castrate my mother while she was pregnant with me.
>>
>>70910916
WW II was ok, but WW I the Prussians acted like animals here, burned on of our oldest university libraries, nailed peasants to barn doors etc
>>
File: suomii.jpg (152KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
suomii.jpg
152KB, 800x531px
>>70925612
FEAR THE STARVING GROUP OF JEWS!
>>
File: Passchendaele_aerial_view.jpg (317KB, 500x674px) Image search: [Google]
Passchendaele_aerial_view.jpg
317KB, 500x674px
>>70925654
Yeah, let's ignore the few hundreds of thousand that died in the trenches
>>
They protected my village from USArplanes and GBombers.
>>
>>70925707
Nice response.
>>
>>70910916
pretty comfy tbqh
>>
>>70911128
same
pay up krauts
>>
Stormed through village where my fathers family lived, burned over 50 houses and killed many people.. all this because of fucking partizans
>>
>>70925879
>killed many people.. all this because of fucking partizans
germans didn't occupy slovakia though.
>>
Mom side

grandfather: 12 years old in 1939, don't se many germans, I guess the few he met were ok since he didn't say anything about them

grandmother: was in Indochina, so she experienced japanese invasion. One of them put a gun on her brother temple, which give white hair to her mother.
Also some random japanese soldiers start stealing things to my grandmom family, then some officer come in the room, just give a bad look to his soldiers without saying anything, and every one of them tide up everything they gonna steal.

Father side:
My grandmom and grandfather were in normandy, around 7-10 years old in 1939, but both of them said that most german soldiers were very correct and some of them even pretty nice. She was very traumatized by US bombing raids, cause they were not precise at all, while british tend to be more precise.
>>
>>70925985
forgot to said that my grandfather from mother side was in Marseille, which explain why he don't see many germans
>>
>>70925922
National slovak rising happened which failed and the village was holding point for partizans
>>
>>70911099
>They shared rations with the people in my Romanian grandmother's village and were all around nice dudes.
>Then the Soviets came and raped all the wimmings and stole all the wristwatches.
Pretty much the same as here. I've only heard good stories about the Germans stationed here, how they shared food with the people, helped around and were all around civilised people.
>>
>>70925780
That's not even the right war
>>
>>70926048
>National slovak rising
commies being commies
>>
>>70910916
Hitler visited my homecity
pretty good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leaK4_gPevk
>>
File: Stalinfrog.jpg (144KB, 1070x1070px) Image search: [Google]
Stalinfrog.jpg
144KB, 1070x1070px
>You will never storm Berlin for Stalin

Why live?
>>
>>70926267
Relevant video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2RP7IbB58E
>>
>>70926267
>wanting to be with the bad guys
>>
>>70910916

Well germans burnt most of lapland, northwards from my town, Tornio. There was also battle between germans and finns here since russians demanded that the german forces in lapland need to be pushed out of the country.
>>
They werent present in my town at any time but when they were hanging around in lapland I heard they were really good towards locals and even the samis, letting them use their hospital they built and they interacted with locals a lot. Pic related is german jaegers in lapland with a finnish kid
>>
>>70926194
So what, we've seen our fair share of bloodshed
>>
>>70926267
Kill yourself faggot, Stalin was a fucking monkey
>>
>>70910916
None existent.

Except in North Africa, but we were the aggressors.
>>
>>70922257
Very, very rude. We're still finding unexploded WW2 bombs even now. As are the Germans I believe.
>>
For every German soldiers our partisans killed in a raid the Germans killed 100 of our citizens and for every wounded it was 50. That was in relation to the kragujevac massacre. There are also cases where theyd round up entire villages. Our minorities suffered a lot and we used to have a lot minorities. So not kind at all
>>
>>70926733
>For every German soldiers our partisans killed in a raid the Germans killed 100 of our citizens
I wish you managed to kill 70 thousand Germans.
>>
Guards and regular soldiers were usually kind enough. They shared food and candy with the locals and didn't commit any significant atrocities beyond the initial invasion.

However the German occupying force also had an active intelligence network that was systematically rounding up dissidents for imprisonment, torture, concentration camps, and execution.
>>
>>70910916
Not really brutal to be honest. Officer that came to village was actually from estonia and really the whole event more looked like a job for them. First locals even called them heroes but later people didnt like being a part of greater germany so they started calling them assholes and cunts in estonian and some guys even thought it was funny to shit on the doorstep of the house they slept in. Noone was shot for it but officer threatened to kill everyone in village if something like that ever happened again.
>>
>>70927019
keklmao
>>
They varied from being real nice to the locals to rounding up commies and letting the loose in open plains for target practice. I think on average they were okay, normal people.
>>
>>70925780
WWI honestly blows my mind, how could that shit have went on for over 4 years? I'd probably have a mental breakdown after 5 minutes in the trenches
>>
they never managed to crush us
our popular resistance was one of the strongest in europe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1szfAEBmwM
>>
An old lady told me once when she was young and walking her dog, the dog pissed against the boot of a German soldiers. His comrades laughed out loud and were very friendly, the complete opposite of what Hollywood wold have made of it.

Of course I don't think Poles or Russians could take such a liberty.
>>
>>70927512
You mean regular Ustasha Croatians crushing commie scum?
>>
>>70927543
Of course I should add they were extra friendly to us because of the Rape of Belgium by the Prussians in WW I. Germans weren't exactly very popular here for obvious reasons.
>>
Father's side : They passed through the village , asked my grandpa (who knew german) about the partizans and stayed over night in the village , When the war was over my grandpa took them with a carriage to Slovenia and was told not to go further by a friend because they are going to kill them if they surrender so they stayed and hid and what happened next was Bleiburg

Mother's side: No nazis got there , Partizans killed my grandpa's dad
>>
>>70927365
thats because you're an autistic pussy
>>
>>70927512
Are they communists?
>>
>>70927365
WW I was far worse than WW II. Far worse, I remember in Passendaele between 50-100 people died per m2 terrain advance.
>>
>>70927650
yeah, Tito's partizans
>>
They shot quite a lot of people here because they were joking about the Heydrich assassination.
>>
Well from what I heard the locals usually liked the wehrmacht. They payed rent at my grandfathers house, if they stayed at the village they'd mostly leave some food for locals or the animals, and I didin't hear about any execution carried out by them. And some ancestor of mine, great grandpa or grandma or something helped some of them escape the partisans at the end of the war.But I'm sure that they did do bad things.
>>
I have no stories because everyone died.
>>
File: Boban.png (157KB, 952x629px) Image search: [Google]
Boban.png
157KB, 952x629px
>>70929495
Ko i moja verzija hehe
>>
this post is about to go full MUH HERITAGE, you have been warned.
the village next to my mom one in france got pilladged and burned down by the german before they left, its name is mouleydier or something like that(its in france)
>>
it was great germany greatest ally because they know we are the only true aryans
>>
>>70922744
Me in the middle
>>
>>70910916
>those autistic meme borders
If Hitler were alive today, he'd be one of those dopes who posts "I fixed Europe" threads
Thread posts: 147
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.