[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is your passport privileged like a white CIS male scum? 1. United

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Is your passport privileged like a white CIS male scum?

1. United States
2. My passport is a filthy white CIS male scum and probably racist as well
>>
Should I be ashamed of my passport?
>>
>all these yuros and muricans with no free travel to mother russia
lmaoing @ you
>>
>132
Not bad
>>
>>70899880
Outdated t b h.
>>
>>70899880
congrats on the cringe
>>
How do I see which countries require visa for my country?
>>
>>70900324
Wikipedia
>>
>>70900374
ty
>>
>>70899880
what's the point if a passport doesn't really help you to migrate at all?
>>
>>70899880
I have an American and Mexican passport, is that good or what?

I plan on moving to Ireland
>>
>>70900590
like I said here >>70900502
>>
>>70899880
Totally no. We need visa pretty everywhere except some Latin American and African countries. To get visa to first world is a pretty difficult task. Getting Schengen visa is easier (especially polish and Spanish visas) but USA visa for example is difficult. You should have an interview with consul where you should prove you're not going to overstay your visa, because there is no presumption of innocence and every Russian is deemed as a person with immigration intents. You should show enough money on your bank account (few thousand dollars which is pretty difficult considering our salaries - people usually borrow money from friends and family and return it after obtaining visa), you should prove you have links with Russia (having family, car, real estate etc, rare pepes collection at least) and prove you really need US visa (why don't you travel your own country? Why don't you travel other countries?) and so.
>>
>>70900609
Doesn't a passport pretty much show that you're a citizen of that country? I suppose you just need it to enter the country. Maybe not so much for living in one, but its needed for travel.
>>
>>70900106
Yes you privileged bitch
>>
>>70900780
if you are a US citizen, and wanted to migrate elsewhere, your passport shows that you're a US citizen, not another country's.
and it only allows you to stay in a foreign country for so long (3 months usually), after that period you need an actual visa.
passports are not that """powerful""" at all.
>>
>>70900874
You can overstay your visa and work in the construction. Or you can come by tourist visa and ask for an asylum. If they deny it, you make an apoelation. It's how many Russians moved to USA. But you'd better have a good case even if it's totally made up. You should prove coming back may be dangerous for your life.
>>
>>70899880
What year? we have a lot more visas nowadays that we did 5 years ago
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.