[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does the US thinks it's a good idea to supply weapons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1443312532085-0.png (108KB, 211x241px) Image search: [Google]
1443312532085-0.png
108KB, 211x241px
Why does the US thinks it's a good idea to supply weapons to terrorist groups who have openly said they'll target the US in the future?
I fail to see the pay off in this strategy.
>>
Why do you unironically believe shitty /pol/ memes?
>>
At first you give them weapons of mass destruction. Then you take them back together with their oil.

A true masterplan.
>>
>I fail to see the pay off in this strategy.

Someone profits from this. I'll let you think about who benefits.
>>
File: 110110_r20391_g2048-1200.jpg (258KB, 1200x924px) Image search: [Google]
110110_r20391_g2048-1200.jpg
258KB, 1200x924px
>>70892848
>I fail to see the pay off in this strategy.
When they attack us it gives us an excuse to respond.

They have the right to bear arms, and we have the right to retaliate.
>>
just look at the military industrial complex and the representatives in the goverment that represent their interest, do you think they are "suffering" from this war?

kek
>>
>>70892848
Muh military industrial complex
>>
So you have a reason to kill them later on
>>
>>70893144
Those aren't sovereign nations, they are rebel extremist groups, you already have the right to attack and you and most of western europe already have been attacking them for years now.
It's the literal definition of insanity.

It's hard not to sound like a /pol/ conspiracionist, but g0y profits are the only way to rationalize this.
>>
>>70893261
>you already have the right to attack
>but g0y profits are the only way to rationalize this.
Then why did you even ask? Why even make this thread if you already know the answers to your question?
>>
They think it's the price you pay to fight communism KEK
>>
>>70893364
I was expecting american themselves could offer some rationalization beyond being absolute cucks to a half dozen of jews.
>>
war profiteering is not really a jewish business
mass media is their domain
>>
>>70893584
So who's behind this?
>>
>>70892938
USA unironically founded Hamas to combat USSR during cold war
>>
It's just a prank bro, we're trying to get big on youtube.
>>
>>70893557

It's literally it you mong.

Military market always dictated where they're gonna fuck next. How do you think we sold ASTROS to Angola.
>>
back to /pol/!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.